Natural Sea Kaijus?

Y/N PoV

I woke up in the damaged building as the sun was just starting to rise. What a beautiful sight... The sun rays were slowly entering the edifice, illuminating the room a bit, but not that much, it wasn't too bright nor too dark, it was perfect. The absence of noise probably made it even better.

I stood up and walked to Shini who was sitting at the edge of the demolished floor, this whole side of the construction was opened to the outside. I sat down next to her. The wind was blowing softly against our skin and through our hair.

Shini was staring at the horizon with a smile on her face, enjoying the view of the sun slowly rising and the perfect blue water that was glittering in the distance.

I, on the other hand, was looking at the destroyed area from above. Debris, flattened cars, wrecked buildings... yet, it wasn't that sad, it was even beautiful, in a way. I think I saw a dog walking around here and you could clearly see grass growing on the ground, even from where I was. It was like nature claiming back this place but in a soft way, and that's what was beautiful... such a peaceful atmosphere...

I was about to tell Shini that we should head back home but I stopped myself right before letting words coming out of my mouth. I decided to let us both appreciate this moment.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Shini turning her gaze to me, she stared at me for several seconds. I looked at her, curious. Her expression was...blank, yet not 'cold'. I think she was simply lost in her thoughts.

She eventually closed her eyes for a second or two before standing up. Guess it was time to head back 'home'.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a while, we left this place and headed back into the sea. As Godzillas, we chose to eat something under the water. I noticed a giant squid and went to eat him but something big quickly ate it before I could. I was shocked by this. It was a giant sea dragon creature.

It hissed at me before charging, I shot my Atomic Blast but it swiftly dodged while still coming closer, it was faster and more agile than me underwater, that's for sure. It hit me with its body but it didn't really hurt, it mostly stunned me. It swam away and when I was ready to fight, I didn't see it... but I know it is still here, it might consider me as its prey but I am the real predator here. I could sense it swimming around, I just couldn't clearly see it as it was too fast, but it doesn't really matter because it will have to get near me if it ever wants a chance to beat me.

The sea monster rushed toward me from behind but I sensed it and moved my tail to hit it just in time. It was dazed by this and disappear in the deep for the second time. It tried to attack me once again but, just like earlier, I stopped it in its track by hurting it before he could touch me. It vanished again.

I wonder if it is a natural monster, or if it is another experiment. I mean, a lot of species hiding in the deep sea were not yet discover, this could be one of them.

Shini PoV

I lost (Y/N) when he went after a squid. If I don't find him, I could still wait for him on the island... I suddenly felt like something was coming after me in high speed, it couldn't be (Y/N), too fast.

It tried to attack me but I managed to dodge and even grab the creature. Some sort of sea dragon. It hissed at me before releasing itself and fleeing.

It charged at me from behind and I quickly turned around to fight it but (Y/N) suddenly came out of nowhere and bit the monster. It was struggling to break free as it was bleeding. (Y/N) finished it off by biting with even more force. The creature stopped moving.

We began to head back to the island, (Y/N) was still holding that sea dragon with his teeth, he said he wanted to eat it later. We both understood that it wasn't an experiment, if it was, then it would have gone back to its human form several seconds after its death. Its body was still losing a lot of blood.

(Y/N) then stopped without me noticing at first. I turned around to ask him if something was wrong.

"Don't you feel like something is following us?"

Right after he said that, I saw a gigantic shark. A lot bigger than a megalodon. It was about half our size. It might have been attracted by the sea dragon's blood.

It opened its jaw as (Y/N) was slowly turning around. Without wasting a second, I fired my Atomic Blast in the shark's mouth, piercing through its body and killing it.

Y/N PoV

The huge shark's corpse bled as it stopped right in its track due to the force put into Shini's Blast. I thanked her and she decided to take the giant shark with us.
On the menu tonight: Huge Shark and Giant Sea Dragon!