Fortyseven

Yoongi-
Jihoon started to get lonely. He was used to the attention his father gave to him. I couldn't stand looking at him laying on the couch watching tv. It's been three days. He misses Jimin, I do too.
I can't even sleep in my room. I always end up sleeping on the couch, which is not good for my back. I wake up early so Jihoon won't know. I'm half tempted to have him sleep with me in my bed. But that means he'd know I'm not happy.
Since Jihoon was lonely and bored, I invited Hoseok and BB over. I figured Jihoon could play with them, and I could get rest. Or maybe emotional support. It's hard take my care of a five year old without Jimin. I don't know Jihoon like he does.
BB sits on the floor with Jihoon in his bedroom. "Okay, you can play with him. I'll play him," Jihoon says.
BB smiles. "Okay. But what is my guys name?"
"Chandler. Mine is Zecch."
BB looks at me hovering in the doorway. "I got this. You can go downstairs," he says. He offers me a smile. I send him one back before going downstairs.
Hoseok is going through the cupboards. "Have you not bought food since Jimin left?" He asks.
I nod. "He usually writes me a list, or just does it himself," I say quietly.
Hoseok hugs me. "Man, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what you're going through."
I rest my head on his shoulder and cry. "It's so hard. I can't even be sad since I have to take care of Jihoon. Jimin gets to be sad, but I can't. I don't even have someone to comfort me when I'm crying. He has his dad. I have the stupid pillow on the couch."
"Sh, Yoongi, sweetie. You don't have to go through this alone," Hoseok says. "I'm only a phone call away. All of us are. If you need time, then we can take care of Jihoon. We can babysit him until you can. If you want comfort, I can come over and we can have a movie night."
I whine into his shoulder. "But you're not Jimin."
He sighs. "I know, Yoongs. Why don't you let BB and I take care of Jihoon for a while. Just until you can."
I pull away. "I don't want him to feel abandoned by me. He already thinks Jimin doesn't like him because he's not the baby. I don't want him to think I don't want him."
Hoseok shakes his head. "We won't let him think that. We'll just suggest a sleep over."
I scratch the back of my head. "I need Jimin's permission. I can't just make desisions without him."
Hoseok smiles. "You're a good boyfriend. Give him a quick call, I'll go play with them upstairs." He goes up the steps and disappears around the corner.
I grab my phone from the counter. I have Jimin's number memorized. I dial it and listen to the ringing. I hear the line pick up. "Hey Jiminie."
".... hey hyung"
"How are you?" I ask. My heart shatters at the sound of his voice. He's so broken."
He sighs. "I'm okay. How's Jihoon?"
"He misses you. We both do. We miss you a lot," I say. I feel my eyes tearing up.
"I miss you too. Can I talk to him?"
"Actually, Hobi and BB are over. They're all busy playing in his room. So we'll have to call back another time."
"Oh, okay."
"Uh, I was also wondering if Jihoon could go to their house for a sleep over."
"Oh yeah. Of course. What will you do?"
I sniff. "I'll get time to myself. I haven't been able to like you have. I'll try to get back up so I can be there for you and Jihoon."
"Yeah..."
"Baby, when are you coming home?" I ask weakly.
"I-I don't know."
"I need you. I can't do this without you. I don't get to mourn like you. And I can't be strong all the time. I need your help," I cry.
"I can't. I'm sorry."
"Jimin."
"I have to go." He hangs up quickly.
I sit on the ground and lay against the wall. I can't do this without him.