Twentytwo

Jimin-
I was currently at Jungkook and Taehyung's house. Jihoon is at Hoseok's, Yoongi is working. The younger boys invited me over so I wouldn't be alone, and so I could help decide on the nursery. They are all moved into their new, bigger house. They have one room that is for the twins. They decided it was going to be purple and grey. Now they just have to make it that way.
"Okay, how about we have all the walls be the lavender color, then have a accent wall. The wall will be the grey and purple, but stripped," Taehyung suggests.
"I don't really want stripes. Plus that's a little too childish," Jungkook says. "They're going to share this room until you decide you don't need a dark room. They are eventually going to grow up."
"Ah, don't say that! They will not grow up! They are too small," Tae says. "And if you don't want stripes then what do you want?"
"Maybe all purple, then one plain grey wall. It's simple and we could paint it with chalk board paint."
I nod. "That sounds nice. I think we should do that," I say.
Tae nods. "That is good. Let's go buy it!"
"But, we also need to decide what we need for now. Like beds, changing table, dresser, what toys. Stuff like that," Jungkook says.
"Yeah, since weren't have a baby shower we have to worry about that stuff," I say.
"I think we should make a general list. Cribs, changing table, and dresser. We don't know their size so no clothes and diapers. Maybe a toy box," Tae says.
"And a trash for the diapers. You need a special thing for those. They help with the stink," I say. "Baby bottles. Ooh, I'll need a breast milk pump. And little bags to hold them in. You freeze them until you need to use them."
"Why? Won't you just feed them?" Jungkook asks.
I laugh. "I can't be with the baby all the time. I have a job and kid to take care of."
"Plus your boyfriend. After you have our babies, you and Yoongi can get started on yours," Taehyung says.
I groan. "No, that's not a thing. We've only been together for four months. We are not getting into that. Plus I haven't told him he's already dad," I say.
Jungkook scoffs. "Okay, lets go to the store."
•••
I sigh and shift my weight from one foot to the other. They have been fighting over which crib they should buy for ten minutes. I don't understand why they can't get one for one baby, and the other for the other baby. It's making my head hurt, and I'm very hungry.
"No, since the room is mostly purple, we need to get the white crib," Taehyung argues. "It's the closest to grey!"
"No, we should get a plain wooden one. It looks nicer and more realistic," Jungkook says.
"It doesn't go with the color scheme!" Tae says quite loudly.
"It doesn't matter! It'll look better!"
"Shut up, oh my god," I say. "I'm tired and hungry. Plus my feet and back hurt. You skinny bitches wouldn't know what having two other people inside of you feels like and it's not pleasant! I just want to go home and sleep!" Tears start running down my face.
They both look at me shocked. "J-Jimin. Don't cry," Tae says. I feel him wiping my face. "I'm sorry we're being so picky. We just want this to be perfect for the babies you are bringing to us."
"I'm tired," I whimper. "Just get a fucking crib, I want to leave."
Jungkook nods. "Let's just get the white cribs. If we change our minds we can take them back." He loads them into our full carts. He gives me the keys so I can just go out to the car and lay down. I turn the heat up a little since the car is covered in snow. They join me and start to drive to their house.
Tae helps me to the house so I don't skip on the ice. Jungkook slips and falls. The curses and gets back up to unload the car. "Let's get you to bed. You want to sleep in our bed?" Taehyung asks, helping with my coat.
I nod. "I want licorice."
"Okay, go to the bed and I'll get you everything you need."
I walk to their room and lay in the bed. I turn the tv on with the volume low. Taehyung brings me the candy and water. He kisses my tummy before leaving. I shift around eating the candy before falling into a comfortable sleep.
I jolt awake when I feel something weird. I sit up and hold my stomach. I feel it again. Oh my god, they're kicking. I place my hand when I feel the tiny foot hitting I to it. Tears form in my eyes.
"Taehyung! Jungkook! Come quick!" I yell.
I hear heavy foot steps. They come in. They look at me concerned. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Jungkook spits out.
I nod. "They're kicking," I say.
They let out a audible sigh in relief. I probably scared them from how urgent I sounded. They come over and sit next to me. I place Jungkook's hand where she is kicking. He smiles and starts crying. He puts Tae's hand on it, keeping his own on top.
"She's active," Taehyung says. "Someday she's going to kick someone's ass."
I smile. Jungkook leans next to my stomach. "You se going to give us a hard time aren't you?" He asks. "Well, we'll forgive you because you will be so cute! Plus if we want to not have you bother us, we'll send you to mommy Jimin's house."
"I swear if they call me that, I will murder you," I say.
Taehyung giggles and leans down. "Don't hurt Mommy Jimin too much. He's gone through a lot for you two. I know he won't get to act like your mommy, but he still will be." He kisses it. "Now please calm down so he can sleep. He has mean when he doesn't."
I hit him. "See," Tae says. The two get up. "Sleep more. Yoongi said he'd pick you up in two hours."
I nod. "Thank you."
They smile, shutting the door before going back to the nursery.