Sixteen

Jimin-
I sigh and grab my phone. I'm supposed to have a doctor appointment today. Unfortunately, everyone is busy. Tae has work, Jungkook has college. Everyone is working or doing whatever they do. Jihoon has the day off from school too. I scroll through my contacts until I find one. I press call and hold it to my ear.
"Hey Chimmie, long time no see?"
I smile. "Hi Mark, it hasn't been that long. Only a few months."
He chuckles. "That's too long for me. Anyway, what can I do the pleasure of doing for you this fine morning. You don't call me for nothing."
"Uh Yeah, I was wondering what you were doing today," I say. I start making breakfast.
"Jeez Jimin, you know I'm a married man," he jokes. "Okay, yes I'm free today."
"Well, I was wondering if you could take me to a doctors appointment. I decided to be Tae and Kookie's surrogate. I don't like going to the doctor by myself," I say.
I can basically feel him smiling in the other line. "Of course! Anything for you. Is Jihoon coming?"
I chuckle. "He is."
He squeals. "What time should I pick you up?"
"Ten, thank you so much."
"Mhm, see you Jimin!"
I get Jihoon up and give him his breakfast. He manages to get some in his hair so we take a quick shower. I put him in nicer clothes since we are going to a fancy hospital. I put on loose clothes because I know I'll have to change out of them when we get there. I make Jihoon read an easy small book to me. I'm trying to get his education skill better since he's been slacking lately. Then I let him color until Mark arrives.
There's a knock at the door. "Big, go get your shoes on," I say. I open the door and let Mark in. He gives me a hug and then Jihoon.
"Oh, you are so big!" Mark says. "You'll probably be taller than Daddy when you're older!"
"You too? And Jacky?!" Jihoon asks excitedly as Mark puts him in the car seat.
Mark nods. "Jackson definitely. And probably me too. I'm not that taller than Daddy."
I shake my head. "You're plenty taller than me."
We start on our way to the doctors. Mark and I catch up. He and Jackson adopted a couple kids. Four to be exact. A ten year old boy from Afghanistan, a seven year old girl from France, a six year old boy from Kenya and her little brother who's three. They live in a wealthier part of Seoul. Their children have private Korean tutors to help them adjust.
"Amelia, she's our oldest daughter. She is learning so fast," Mark says. "And shes also very good at English so I can help her with some things speaking English."
I nod. "You two are so lucky to have a big family."
The car parks. Mark gets Jihoon out and follows me into the office. I check in and go back to the doctors room quickly. They check my blood pressure and my weight. The doctor starts setting up for a ultrasound.
"Mark, can you record this?" I ask, getting changed. "I want the boys to be able to hear their baby's heart beat." He nods and gets out his phone.
I lay down on the table. Jihoon stands next to me. He was asking questions, but stopped when the doctor started spreading the gel on my stomach. He holds my arm silently. The doctor starts waving the wand on my stomach, letting the putter of heartbeats tap through the room. I watch the screen, although I can't really see anything.
"Okay Jimin. The news is, you're having twins," he says. Before I can say anything, he continues. "They are both very healthy looking, ones a little smaller. But look, two small beans." He points at two tiny circles.
I smile. "This is amazing," I say. The boys will be so happy. "I have a question."
"Is it possible to have two separate dads when having twins?" I ask. What if ones Jungkook's and the other is Taehyung's?
He nods. "It is possible. Never say never, especially with you. Male pregnancy is very uncommon. You're very lucky. But you'll have to be extra careful with twins."
I nod. He explains how I should diet for them to be healthy. He tells me everything I need to know. Jihoon gets a sucker from him and Mark drives us home. Mark stays for lunch but leaves after. I decide to take a bath. Jihoon joins me. I play with his thick hair with soap among it stand up. He tries to do the same with mine. He ends up getting soap in my eye but I try my best not to make a deal out of it since we are having a good time. We get dressed in pjs since I know we won't be going out the rest of the night.
We end up laying on the couch. He insists on watching Shrek. I just focus on how he reacts to everything. He's so cute. He notices me doing this because he starts acting more. He gasps louder and pretends to be scared when Shrek is being scary. He's so extra, he needs to stop hanging out with Jungkook and Hoseok.
There's a knock at the door around five. I answer it. I smile when I see Yoongi holding bags of food. I move aside and let him in. He sets the food on the counter. It's pretty quiet besides the Korean version of Shrek playing in the background.
Yoongi places his hand on mine. "How was the appointment? Is the baby okay?" He asks.
I smile and nod. "Better than okay. And the babies are perfect."
He smiles. "Oh, how lucky are they?" He squats down. He places his hands on my flat stomach. "Your daddies are going to be so excited to meet you. You better cause trouble for them like they did for us." He stands back up, hands not moving.
I laugh. "Remember when we walked in on them?"
"Which time? There's too many to count," Yoongi says. He starts setting the food out. Jihoon joins us and we all eat together. This is how it should always be. Two parents with their son.
After dinner, Jihoon basically passes out in the couch. I put him in our bed and come back out to Yoongi. I lay on the couch next to him. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close. His head laid on my chest.
"I'm so tired," he groans. "I've been working so much lately."
"Can't handle it, old man?" I tease.
He frowns. "I'm not old. I'm not even twenty-nine yet."
I laugh. "Do you know how old I'll be next year? Twenty two."
He nestles his head in my chest. "I always forget how young you were. Just a small, shy school boy when I bet you. You could barely talk to me without stuttering. You came to me for protection against your mom. You were so tiny. So innocent." He takes my hands in his and traces some of my scares on my wrists. "I'm sorry I ruined you."
I shake my head. "These were my decision."
"A decision that would never be an option if I wouldn't have been so stupid," Yoongi scolds himself. "You deserve so much better. Why are you even giving me a second chance."
I hold his head in my hands. "Because no matter how much you hurt me, I could never forget how much I loved you. I can't help but think how different things would be if I listened to you at the studio instead of leaving."
"I'm sorry I ever cheated. I'm sorry I hit you." He presses his lips against my fuller ones. "I love you so much still." He kisses me again.
I run my fingers through his hair. "I forgive you. Always."
He hugs me. He kisses my jaw, lowering his hands to my stomach. "I bet you'll look so good with a full tummy."
I shake my head. "I look like a pig."
Yoongi rubs my stomach. "More like a beautiful, pregnant boy. Someone I can't get enough of." He kisses me again. "Can't wait for it. You'll have a pregnancy glow. You'll be like an angel."
"You expect too much from me," I say softly.
"No, you just expect too little. You are so gorgeous Park Jimin," Yoongi says. He's almost mumbling.
Sleeping on the couch isn't good for either of us. I don't want to move. I want to stay in his arms. I'm sure we will both regret not moving in the morning, but right now I don't care. I miss being this close with him. It's like I'm home again.

 It's like I'm home again