Five

Jimin-
"Hello, this is the Kim residence. Kim Namjoon speaking."
"Hey Namjoon. It's Jimin," I say.
I can practically hear his smile. "Hey Jiminie. How are you?"
"Good, how are you?"
"Tired. But I'm always tired nowadays. Anyways, I was wondering if you'd want to come over to hang out. Jihoon could hang out with my son and we could just hang out like old times."
I bite my lip. "He doesn't know right? Yoongi doesn't know about Ji?"
"That is correct."
"And I won't have to see him?"
"Yup."
"Okay, when would be the best time to hang out?" I ask.
He sighs. "I'll have to ask Jin, but I think Saturday would work. Noon?"
"That works! Just text me the details," I say. "Where do you live in Seoul.
"We live in the new divisions. Four bed, has a huge yard. It's nice for the kids."
"So Jin hyung finally got you to adopt kids?" I ask.
"Mhm, and I'm so glad. We adopted a brother and sister. I love them so much. Minji is our daughter, she's going to be seven soon. Minho is our son, he's five. He's only a little older than Jihoon."
"I can't wait. Jihoon will have so much fun. Tell Jin I say hi," I say. "Alright. I'll talk to you later."
"Daddy, who's that?" Jihoon asks.
"Namjoon hyung, ready for school?" I ask.
He pouts but nods. I take his hand and we take a taxi to his school. I drop him off at the door then go to work.