Fortytwo

Jimin-
This pregnancy seems easier than the others. The doctor appointments went fast since I already know everything they tell me, the baby is just past four weeks old. Yoongi went to the appointment with me, he wants to be apart of everything baby related. I can tell he's nervous. I haven't had any cravings or pain, but that could come later along with sickness.
We plan on telling Jihoon at dinner. He seems to want a little sibling, but we don't know how he'll feel when it's a reality. He likes spending time at the Jeon house lately. Taehyung says he likes watching the babies and playing with them. He also likes being at Hoseok and BB's house. Probably because they are the cool uncles and spoil everyone there.
Yoongi comes home early. We spend time cuddling. He talks to my stomach even though they can't hear us yet. Jihoon gets home and tells us about his day at school. Yoongi starts making dinner. I help entertain Jihoon. He seems to like the idea that he is going to be six in four months. He won't stop telling me all these things he'll be able to do when he's six.
"Dinner," Yoongi calls.
I sit down, Jihoon next to me. Yoongi gets our food. He sits across from me. Jihoon tells Yoongi about his day. Yoongi keeps sending me cute smiles from across the table. I hope he wants to start the conversation about the baby.
"Jihoon, you know how we really want a baby?" Yoongi asks. "We want you and a baby so you won't have to go to other houses to play. If you have a sibling it's likes a built in best friend."
Jihoon nods. "I want a sibling."
I smile. "Well, baby, I'm pregnant. Which means in a few months you'll have a brother or sister," I say.
Jihoon looks at me skeptically. "You don't look pregnant."
Yoongi and I laugh. "That's because the baby is very small," Yoongi says.
"When are we going to know if it's a boy or girl?" He asks.
"In a few months. The baby has to be big enough so we can tell," I say.
"See It's prince or princess parts?"
Yoongi chuckles. "Yes. That's the most obvious way to find out if it's a girl or boy."
"I hope it's a girl. I want a sister," Jihoon says.
"That's what we are hoping for too. But we are happy with a boy also," I say.
"Could she sleep in my room?
"No, Bug," Yoongi says. "We moves into a house you you could have your own room. The baby will live in the room next to ours. But if we have more, you might share a room."
He smiles. "I want a lot of babies. Six babies!"
Yoongi laughs. "We can try." He sends me a wink.
Jihoon finishes up his food. He washes the plate and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. Yoongi and I clean up dinner. I check on Jihoon, who yells at me for not giving him privacy, then go to my room. Yoongi's laying on the bed with his sweat pants on. He's on his lap too, probably doing work.
"Hey Pretty boy," he says, tiredly.
I smile and change into sweat pants. I stay shirtless and lay next to Yoongi. "Working?"
He hums. "I can't find inspiration." He sighs and rubs his eyes.
I rub his arm. "It'll come to you, it always does." I kiss his cheek.
He shuts his lap too and sets it on the night stand. He pulls me to his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist. His hands massage my ass. "Remember when you were complaining about only having vanilla?"
I nod. "I don't want to be boring parents," I pout.
He kisses me. "Why don't we try some toys I got?"
I giggle. "You bought toys?"
He nods. "I think it'll be nice if we spice it up before we are too busy with a baby. Plus it's good to have sex while you're pregnant."
"Mm, why don't you show me the toys then?"
He stands up and gets into his drawer. He pulls out multiple sex toys. A vibrator, a cock ring, fluffy hand cuffs, different but plugs, a blind fold, and a gag. He looks at the items proudly. "I was thinking of fucking you while shopping and I got carried away."
I laugh. "You're so cute." I sit up and kiss him. "Why don't we try some?"
He nods. He pushes me down lightly onto our bed. He runs to the door and locks it. When
he comes come he grabs the cuffs. He cuffs my hands together and onto our bed. He slides off my pants, leaving me in just my boxers. He climbs onto my legs. He kisses my stomach, whispering 'close your ears, baby'. I giggle at him until he looks up at me with dark eyes. He knows the look can turn me on immediately.
"So, what do you want to try?" He asks. His voice is low. His hands make their way to the gag. "This will be useful." He lays it next to his leg. He massages my thigh.
"I'm going to take care of you baby," he says. "We aren't stopping tonight until I'm forced to by exhaustion."
"Are you sure you can handle that, grandpa?" I joke.
He leans down and bites my inner thigh. I cry out quietly. "Don't underestimate me, Jimin. I may be several years older than you, but that just gives me power." He pulls my boxers down. His lips kiss it softly, enough to get me fully aroused. He squeezes my ass cheeks, slapping them to get a rise out of me. He puts the gag on me, and sucks on his own finger. He keeps eye contact with me, then teasing my entrance.
I gasp. "Mmf!" I squeal.
"What was that baby?" Yoongi teases. He watches me as he slips two fingers into my heat. I clench around him. Tears slip from my eyes as I try to get used to the unlubricated fingers. "I wonder if I could get you pregnant again? Fuck a few more kids into you," he mumbles. He bites my chest and sucks a hickey into it.
I move my hips. My boner has gotten painful. I need some time of relief.
He holds my hips bone tightly. "Be patient. We have all night," he says in almost a sadist voice. I hear the vibrator turn on. I gulp and look into his dark eyes. He gets the lube and spread some at my entrance. The coldness makes my hold clench. He pushes the vibrator inside of me. I arch my back and moan into the gag. He watches me adjust and pushes it further in until it's against my prostate. He turns it onto a higher setting. I run down onto the mattress, trying to get more from it. He takes this chance to put the cock ring on me. I start crying when I feel it around my very hard dick.
The pad of Yoongi's thumb brushes my cheek. "I love you so much. I'm going to back you feel so loved."

I'm so bad at smut. Rip anyone who read that.

Don't Leave Me ••• Yoonmin Mpregजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें