Fortythree

Jimin-
A hot and heavy arm is around my waist. It's too hot. I try to move myself but is faced with a sharp stinging in my ass. I groan. I'm so hot and sore. I open my eyes groggily. Yoongi's hair is a mess. I figured he'd be bald by now since once he uncuffed me, my hands went to his hair immediately. I run my hand through his hair.
"Yoonie," I say quietly.
"Mm," he groans.
"I'm sore," I whine. "And you're very sweaty, it's too hot. And we smell like sex and dried cum."
His hand goes to my ass. He feels for the butt plug he put in after he came for the last time. "Why would it smell like cum when it's still in your fine ass?" He smiles against his pillow.
"Babe. I'm sore," I whine.
He sits up. He looks down at me with tired eyes and a soft smile. "Do you want to go take a shower?" He asks. "Or maybe a bath. Then I'll let you sleep all day while I take Jihoon out for a play day."
I nod. He stands up. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. He holds me and struggles to turn the bath tub on. It starts filling up quickly. He grabs the pink bath bombs and put them in. He climbs in and sets me down.
"I'm going to get the sheets in the wash. I'll make sure Jihoon is up and not burning down the house. I'll take Holly on a walk. I'll be back in fifteen minutes," he says. He kisses my forehead. "Get washed, my prince. When you're done you can take the plug out. You were so good last night. My good boy."
I smile. "I love you."
"I love you. And you." He rubs my stomach. "I can't wait." He beams. He gets out of the tub. I watch him walk into my bedroom. I sit in the tub for a while.