Tao - Gucci and Selcas (Cute)

Imagine......

You are shopping with your boyfriend, Tao. You are just walking down the sidewalk, holding hands, when he suddenly stops. You stop once you realize this and look to where he is looking. He turns his head to you and a smile slowly makes its way across his face. 

"What?" you say as a little laugh escapes your mouth.

"You know what that is right?" he says. You lower your eyebrows in slight confusion before shifting your attention towards the store. You start laughing as your head falls to the ground. The smile oon his face widens.

"What is it with you and gucci?" you ask as he starts pulling you towards the entrance.

"I have an emotional attachment to it," he says once you get inside. You shake your head and laugh again. You spend the next 20 minutes following him around as he fanboys over all the gucci. After he finally decides on something to buy, you decide to get bubble tea and take a break at the park. You sit down on a bench once you both have some. About a minute passes before he pulls out his phone from his pocket. "Let's take a selca together," he says sounding very much like a teenage girl. You agree without hesitation and move closer to him. He holds out the camera and snaps a picture. Afterwards, you rest your head on his shoulder while he puts an arm around you and you spend the rest of the day together.