Chen - Bored (Cute, romantic)

Imagine....

You are doing some dishes at home when your phone rings. You turn off the water and wipe your hands before answering. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey it's just me," a voice says. You smile once you recognize who the voice belongs to.

"Oh hey Chen," you say as you walk into the living room and sit. "What's up?"

"Not much. Just wondering if you were doing anything," he responds.

"Waeyo? Are you planning something?" you ask with a suspicious grin on your face. He laughs a little.

"Ani, I just wanted someone to hang out with since I'm bored," he says.

"Are you sure that wasn't you're lame way of asking me out?" you ask again jokingly.

"Pssh, why would I do that? You are practically like a sister to me, that'd be extremely weird," he says. You laugh and agree to meet him at his place in two hours. Once you hang up with him, you get ready and make yourself look presentable. You finish and then drive over to his house. You knock on his door once you get there and he opens it. "Hey," he says with a smile plastered on his face. "Come on in." You walk in as he hold the door open for you. You take off your shoes and set them to the side while he closes the door again. "The food is almost ready. Hope you like kimchi," he says heading towards the kitchen. 

"Yeah I love it," you say. You sit on the couch and watch T.V. as he finishes.

"Dinner is served," he calls out in your direction. You get up and go into the small dining room right off of the kitchen. There are a few tealight candles and flowers located in the center of the table. You sit down across from him. You both finish eating and you say,

"Why do I get the impression that this is a date?" He just looks at you, trying to paint innocence on his face.

"Ya, I already told you this isn't a date," he says.

"Kim Jongdae, I have known you for practically our whole lives and I know when you are trolling me," you say in response. He puts his head down as he laughs.

"Okay you caught me," he says bringing his head back up. You just shake your head and grin at him. "I just didn't know the right way to ask you without it being awkward," he says now sounding more serious. You smile and take hold of his hand from your seat.

"It's okay," you say. He smiles too and holds your hand back.