Suho - Locked Out (Cute)

Imagine....

 You are on the elevator, on your way up to your apartment after a long and stressful night. The elevator stops and the doors open slowly before you step out. You start to rummage through your bag for your keys as you simultaneously walk towards your door. After about another minute of calmly moving stuff around in your bag, you begin to panic and take stuff out of it, moving it violently to the floor.

"Aish!" you groan loudly as you let your back hit a wall and slide down into a sitting position once you realize you left your keys inside your locked apartment. You rub your face in total annoyance. You bend your knees and bury your head into your lap. A few minutes later, you hear the elevator ding, signaling that someone has arrived. You don't bother looking up because the presence of people would just further annoy at this point. You don't make eye contact with this person until he says in a deep yet still somewhat high tone,

"Gwenchana?" You look up to see a fairly tall, blonde guy looking down on you with a concerned face.

"Well let's see," you begin as you let out a sigh. "I found out that my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend that is, was cheating on me with my best friend, or my ex-best friend I should say, and all I wanted to do was go get a shower and curl up on the couch with some alcohol and chick flicks when I realized I left my keys inside my locked apartment," you finish in one breath. You look at him again and he has his eyebrows raised in shock. He begins nod his head slowly and rub his neck.

"Oh...well...mianhae," he says. I left up your hand up and wave it.

"Don't apologize. I don't even know you," you say as you rub your tired eyes.

"I'm Joonmyeon, but I'm more commonly known as Suho," he says holding his hand out. You look at it for a second and then shake it.

"I'm (your name), but I'm more commonly known as the girl who will forever be alone," you say pathetically as the hand shake ends. He chuckles a little at that.

"I don't know if I can help you there, but I can probably help get your door unlocked so at least you can be forever alone with alcohol," he says. You look up at him, surprised to hear a complete stranger offer to help you.

"That'd be nice," you say beginning to laugh a little. "That'd be amazing actually." He smiles and nods.

"Okay just let me go and get some tools really quick," he says pointing towards his apartment door. You nod as you start to stand up. A few minutes later he comes back with a bag full of tools you have never seen.

"I thought you said some, not a whole stores worth," you say in amazement. He laughs out loud and kneels down by your door knob. He pulls out a few after rummaging through the bag and begins to try to open your door. After about five more minutes tick by, you hear a clicking noise and the door swings open slowly. You stand up straight from your previous leaning position. "Omo, thank you so much," you say as a smile appears on your face. He nods and puts the tools away before walking back up to his door. You pick up your bag and walk towards yours when he says,

"Oh and in case you ever get tired of being forever alone, you know where I live." He smiles at you briefly and then disappears behind a closing door. You smile to yourself a little and go inside.