Sehun - Class Project (Cute)

Imagine....

It's just another day in English class. The bell rings and the teacher walks to the front of the class. "Alright everyone take your seats. We have a lot to go over today," he says. The class slowly quiets down and the teacher begins. "Considering that we are down to the last two months of school, I think it would be good to end with one last project," he explains. One simultaneous groan comes from the class. "This project will be simple and should take about two weeks to complete. Now, you won't be working alone on this project as I have assigned you all partners."  With that, everyone looks around at one another, hoping they were paired with their friends. Starting from the top of the rooster, he goes down and calls out the names. Most of the reactions are faint whispers. Then he gets to your name. "Your partner will be Sehun," he says. You look towards him and he is wearing his usual derpy smile. You've never personally talked to him before, but you heard that he is quite the slacker when it comes to projects. You turn your attention away from him and back to the front. "Now that you all know who you'll be working with, let's go over what exactly it is that you have to."

After class ends, Sehun walks up to you as you are putting away your things. "So, uh, I guess we should get started on the project today. How about I meet you at your locker, then we can just go to your house?" he suggests.

"Okay. My locker is right by the girls' bathroom," you say now looking at him. He nods and pulls his bag over his shoulder before leaving the room. You finish packing up and leave too.

The end of the day rolls around and you are at your locker. You are almost finish putting all of your extra books away when Sehun walks up to you.

"Annyeong. Ready?" he asks with his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah," you say as you shut your locker. "Let's go." He follows you as you lead him to your house. When you get there, you notice your parents haven't arrived home yet. You pull out your spare key and unlock the front door. You hold the door open for him before closing it. Then, both of you head upstairs to your room. Once you open the door, you go directly to your desk and sit so you can get started right away. He takes a seat on your bed and sets his bag down while looking around. "Before we start let me get one thing out of the way here, I will not, I repeat, will not being doing all of the work," you say spinning around to look at him.

"I know, and I wasn't planning on letting you either," he replies. You nod briefly and turn back around. The next hour is spent doing research and what not. The rest of the week goes by like this, except sometimes you go to his house. Finally, presentation day comes and now you are just waiting to see your grades. The teacher hands you an upside down paper with your grade on it. You look at it, satisfied to see that you got an A. Sehun appears behind you, which makes you jump, and looks at it too. "Yes! Good job!" he exclaims. Then he runs back to his seat in the back.

Class ends and you walk out the door when you feel a hand fall lightly on your shoulder. You turn around and see Sehun. "Hey, what's up?" you ask in a friendly yet slightly impatient tone.

"I was, um, wondering if maybe you'd like to, you know, hang out this weekend maybe possibly," he asks rubbing his neck. His nervousness makes a grin appear on your face.

"Like on a date hang out or just hang out?" you ask purposely trying to make him more nervous.

"Whatever you want, I guess. I mean either one works for me," he says. You look down at the ground and chuckle.

"Araso, meet me at my house on Saturday around 6:30," you say calmly before turning to walk away. As you walk down the hall, you can just feel a derpy smile growing on his face.