Chanyeol - Happy Birthday (Cute)

Imagine....

It is your birthday. You are currently sitting at home, watching your favorite drama when you hear a knock on your door. You hesitantly get up and walk to the door while simultaneously keeping your eyes on the television. It goes to commercial just in time for you open the door. You see your smiling boyfriend, Chanyeol, standing there.

"Happy birthday!" he says sounding like his usual happy self. You can't help but smile when at the sight of this.

"Komawo," you say shyly.

"Are you busy?" he asks curiously.

"Not really," you say as a slight sigh leaves your mouth. "I was just watching T.V." He nodds with a suspicious grin on his face. You squint your eyes wondering what he is up to. "Why do you ask?" you ask. He just continues to grin at you before he takes hold of your hand.

"Come with me," he says pulling you out the door.

"But my shoes," you say really surprised.

"You won't need them," he says as he continues to pull you down the hall. You reach the elevator and, with his firm yet bearable grip on your hand, you get on and go up. Once it stops, he leads you up three sets of metal stairs until you reach the roof. After he pushes the door open, he lets go of your hand.

"Why are we up here? There's nothing," you ask turning to him. He just nods, still smiling. You squint your eyes in confusion.

"Look at the stars," he says walking over to the edge and looking up. You chuckle a little to yourself before going over to stand next to him.

"Yeah," you say as you lean on the side. "They're really pretty." He looks at you then stands up and walks behind you. He wraps his arms around you and you feel something go around your neck. You slowly stand up and put one of your hands on your neck. You look down and see a necklace sitting there comfortably. You turn around to see Chanyeol smiling like an idiot. "I thought I told you I don't want anything for my birthday," you say.

"You did tell me," he replies. You laugh and hug him tightly. He returns it before pulling back and kissing you. "Happy birthday," he says after breaking it. You smile and peck his lips before hugging  him again.