Luhan - Blowing Off Some Steam (Cute)

Imagine....

It is the end of the school day and you have just finished going to your locker. On your way towards the exit, you pass the gym and see hear a noise coming from inside. You peak in the small window and see someone bouncing a basketball. You recognize him as Luhan. He isn't one of your close friends, but he is someone who you talk to on a daily basis. You push open the doors, making a loud noise. He turns to you and smiles when he sees you.

"What are you doing in here after school hours?" you ask walking closer to him. He holds the ball and looks down after laughing a little.

"I don't know. Just blowing off some steam, I guess," he replies looking back at you. You curl your bottom lip slightly as you nod your head.

"Mind if I join you?" you ask.

"You play basketball?" he asks with his eyebrows lowered in curiosity.

"No," you say smiling. He laughs and passes you the ball. You barely catch it and unsteadily dribble it towards the net. You shoot it and it bounces off the rim. You hear him laugh from behind you and look back at him. "Is there a problem?" you ask.

"No, it's just you kind of stink at this," he says. You raise your eyebrows as you turn to face him completely. "Here let me show you,"  he says walking closer to the where the ball is. He picks it up and walks over behind you. He puts his hands on your shoulders, forcing you to face the basket again. "Put one hand on the side and one on the bottom. Use the side one as nothing but a support and roll the ball off your fingers with the bottom one to shoot," he says wrapping his arms around you in order to guide your hands. 

"Like this?" you ask trying to follow his instructions.

"Yep. Now just follow through," he says with his gentle grip still on you. You try shooting it again and it goes in this time. He lets go and you jump in excitement.

"Yes!" you say before turning around and hugging him. He hugs you back gently. He pulls back, leaving his hands on your back. You look at him and he looks back at you with a serious expression. Suddenly, he brings his face closer to yours and plants a soft kiss on your lips. Surprised, you pull back. "What was that for?" you ask confused.

"I like you," he says. "I really like you." You just keep your gaze on his face as he moves closer to you again. He kisses you again and this time you kiss him back.