The beginning

Being forced to attend a school for extraordinary talents is not what I have planned for myself. I'm not particulialy talented.

But when ghosts are able to posses you, it counts as extraordinary.

your stuck with this girl who died but was still attending the school.

An angelic voice with no chance to be heard, a chance to become famous fell she is doing it through me.

You're probably confused, how is it possible to be stuck with a ghost that thinks she can still make her dreams come true in this school. why not when you have a body you are able to use.

Well, I don't know why and how but I have the ability to see ghosts and also they can go throught me, it's painful but I got used to it.

This I will keep a secret till the day they are going to burry me into the ground. Not a soul will know even my parents.

Sometimes human beings look more terrifying then ghosts in some way, that's why I never look people in the eyes. To save me those horrible faces staring at me.

My first day at this new school. I walked trought the hallway looking down instead of up.
A stupid idea because it makes the risk walking against a wall big.

As I was walking straight forward and forward it happened, I walked into a row full of lockers, since I'm facing the lockers I can search for mine without any trouble.

I opened my locker and took my note book out of it then I closed it and turned around...

The worst was facing me.

A person...

A scary face in front of me with two deep dark holes, no eyeballs in it, his mouth was like one from an grandma that got his teeth kicked out and his hair was so messy.

AAAAHHH!! I screamed and just ran away from him.

student

what's with girl what did I do to make her scream and run away like she's running away from death I only wanted to ask her if she's new here. Never mind I hope I don't meet that crazy girl again. I didn't expect that transferred students can be this weird like her.

let's forget about her and head to class.

josa

that was so scary, what an horrible beginning at my first day of this school but I have to be prepared.

I entered my first class, girls started shouting it's boyfreind oh my god... oppa !! who is boyfreind? A boyband ? Girls are talking and fangirling a lot about them nowadays.