Chapter 3

I heard Simon calling for me but I ignored him and ran after Alec. I wanted to know why Simon couldn't see Alec.

I saw Alec running after the girl and the boy he was with and all three of them went to the other side of the club. I think it was some kind of V.I.P. room. They closed the curtains behind them and I followed them inside.

I gasped in shock when I saw the blonde haired guy trying to kill a women.

"NO!" I yelled and the blonde haired guy looked at my direction. He was confused and shocked. I could read it from his face.

I was more shocked when the women turned into a shadow. I let out a scream and took a few steps backwards. The women who I just protected was a shadow.

"How can she see us?" Asked the girl and Alec looked at me and I could tell from his facial expression that he was furious.

"I-i..." I stuttered and saw the shadow coming from me. I gasped in shock and closed my eyes. I knew I was going to die.

I felt someone grabbing me and pulling me away from where I was standing. I opened my eyes and faced Alec.

"Is it me or are all mundanes dumb?" He asked throughout his teeth and pushed me again away. My chest was going up and down as my breathing was unusual. I was shocked and I didn't know what was going on.

I saw two other men turning into shadows and I stood there. I felt so powerless and afraid, just like in my nightmares. My eyes followed Alec as he stabbed the shadow, which burned and died.

He killed a shadow.

I saw another shadow coming for me and I screamed as hard as I could. The shadow touched my skin and burned it. It bit me and I collapsed on the ground.

I was dying, just like in my nightmares. It was all true. It were all signs. What I can't seem to understand was what Alec and the other two were? Are they like superman and super girl?

I was regretting everything. I wished I stayed at home with Simon. We would have been watching Netflix and laughing about stupid memes and instead of that I got bit by a shadow and was dying. I wished I had listened to Simon.

"She is poisoned." Said the blonde haired guy to the black haired girl and Alec. I looked at them and I could feel my wound burning. My body was giving up and my vision was blurred.

I knew I needed to be strong. I didn't wanted them to do something to me or bring me somewhere I didn't wanted to go. I gasped as my lungs were longing for air and all I could think of was Simon.

Was he okay? Was he still searching for me or did he gave up and went home? I hoped that he was alright and I hoped that he went back home so he could be safe. I felt tears in my eyes as I realized that I was dying and I couldn't even say goodbye to my best friend.

The black haired girl rushed to me and holded my hand. She gave me a small smile to reassure me but it didn't really help.

"You will be alright." She said and I honestly didnt believed her. I heard the blonde haired guy. He said that I was poisoned.

I saw Alec and the blonde haired guy fighting the shadow. I looked away and closed my eyes for a second. They felt like they would close at any point. I felt weak.

I heard the shadow screaming and opened my eyes to see if it died. I saw the blonde haired guy putting his blade down. I started breathing fast and closed my eyes again.

"Izzy, how is she?" I heard the boy ask. It didn't seemed like Alec's voice so I assumed that it was the blonde haired guy.

"Jace.. she needs help now. She is slipping away." Said Izzy and I opened my eyes right away when I heard them talking about it.

"Alec, take her back to the Institute." Said Jace and I heard Alec groaning.

"N-No.." I stuttered and tried standing up. They looked at me and I stood up. My legs were weak and I knew I could collapse on the ground again.

"Listen, you are safe with us." Said Jace, the blonde haired guy. I looked at him and shook my head. How could I trust them? I didn't even knew them.

"She is a mundane. They always need to make drama before the give in." Said Alec. Was he talking about me?

"Alec." Sighed Izzy and I started to feel dizzy. My head was spinning and I was losing my balance. Oh god, this was not happening to me.

"Stop being stubborn and come with us." Said Alec and I shook my head. His attitude needed to change because it was making me angry.

"I give up." He said and walked away and sat down on a chair. Jace sighed and so did Izzy.

My head was spinning around and I felt like I was losing my balance. My hand reached my head and I couldn't barely open my eyes. I slipped and felt that someone was holding me.

"I got you." Said Jace's voice and he picked me up.

"Finally." I heard Alec saying.

I felt that Jace was walking away and my thoughts were with Simon. I hoped he was okay and I hoped he didn't call the police or his mum. I would be screwed.

I looked once more at Jace and then felt my eyes closing and I sighed. I slipped away and closed my eyes. I fainted.

_

You guys are so amazing! Thank you so much <3 vote and comment.