Chapter 24

After Jennifer ended her call with Eddie she realized that she had to pack up all of her stuff. Over the years she had slowly accumulated a lot of decor and furniture. She only had to film one more episode and then she would have to ship all of her stuff to her apartment in New York or LA. She didn't even think that she would have enough room in her apartments for her stuff. Maybe she would leave a few things for the next resident. The house belonged to ABC, so other actors would probably live in it.

Jennifer did a quick scan of the living room and she realized that she needed to start packing ASAP. However, she didn't have any boxes, so she would have to purchase some the next day. Luckily she didn't have to be on set for the whole day tomorrow. Jennifer got a pad of paper and a pen from her desk and started to write down a list of things she was going to leave behind in her apartment. Most of the things that she wanted to leave, where things that were large, as she knew that shipping it to New York or LA round be expensive. She wrote down sofa, desk, love seat and book shelf. She didn't need any furniture as her apartments were already fully furnished. However, the bed frame that she had was to cute to leave. It was metal that was painted white. It looked vintage and rustic. She decided that she would leave the mattress, but take the bed frame. She then looked beside her bed at her nightstand. It matched the bed frame perfectly and it was perfect for storing her books. She had to take the nightstand with her. If she didn't she would regret it forever.

Jennifer then went back downstairs and decided to start to take down her picture frames. She had some pictures of her family and Ava, but her walls were mostly plastered with pictures of her friends. There were photo booth pictures from cast parties and Comic con cast pictures. Jennifer reached on her tip toes for a picture of her and Colin. It was taken at the last comic con and they where doing the head on shoulder thing that the fans loved. Jennifer was about to put the picture in the throw away pile, but then she heard a knock on the door. It was probably Lana checking on her.

"Lana I am fine!" Jennifer said sharply as she opened the door. "Umm..." Jennifer was shocked when she saw Colin standing at her doorstep. "What are you doing here?" Jennifer asked. "You were right. I think we need to talk about things," Colin said. "Ok," Jennifer opened the door wider so that Colin could enter. "Jennifer I don't think you realize how much this changes my life," Colin said right away.  "I know and I feel selfish for telling you, but I just had to Colin. It was eating me up," Jennifer said. "I know, and it was probably a good thing that you told me. But I just don't really know what to do next. I am married and-" Jennifer cut him off. "I know, I don't expect you to do anything. I just wanted to tell you. You and I tell each other everything and I just felt bad," Jennifer said. "Wait are you leaving?" Colin said looking around the living room. He discovered Jennifer's pile of frames and pictures. "I decided to leave the show," Jennifer told him. "This had nothing to do with..." Colin didn't really know what to call what happened the other night. "No," Jennifer fibbed. "Ok," Jennifer could tell that Colin didn't believe her. "Well sorta. Nothing will be the same anymore. We would just pretend that things between us are ok, but it won't be," Jennifer said honestly. "We could make things work," Colin plead. "I already told Eddie that I was leaving. I've made up my mind," Jennifer said strongly. She needed to stay strong and not give into Colin no matter what he said. He was her weakness and she needed to find her strength again. She needed to go back to her life before Colin.

Hope you liked the chapter. Please vote and comment your thoughts!