Chapter 9

"How was your trip?" Colin asked Jennifer while they were doing rehearsals. Colin hadn't met Taylor yet, but he was going to met him at lunch time because Taylor was going to come to set so that him and Jennifer could have lunch together.

"It was amazing. How was your night with Helen?" Jennifer asked.

"It went perfectly she loved the necklace you picked. Thanks so much!" Colin told her.

"Aw, that's great I am so happy for you two," Jennifer smiled.

"How did things go with Jesse?" Colin asked.

"It was good to talk, and he introduced me to Taylor Kinney," Jennifer said. She wanted to ease the idea of Taylor and her. She didn't want to just blurt it out to Colin.

"he and Lady Gaga are together right?" Colin asked.

"They broke up a while ago," Jennifer said.

"Oh, I see," Colin now realized what Jennifer was trying to tell him.

"He actually came to Vancouver with me," Jennifer said hesitantly.

"Are you two like together now?" Colin asked Jennifer.

"we kinda are I guess," Jennifer smiled.

"That's great! I am so happy for you," Colin hugged her.

"Thanks," Jennifer hugged him back.

    Jennifer had felt so awkward telling Colin about Taylor. She wondered if he felt it too. When he hugged her she still had butterflies in her stomach. She still wanted him. Was Taylor ever gonna make Jennifer feel the same way she did with Colin. Taylor was a good guy. He was the perfect guy. He was super nice and he was not taken. He was not already with someone else. He was free, free for Jennifer. Taylor was also into Jennifer. He was open to a relationship with her, but the truth was he was not Colin. He didn't know everything about Jennifer, and he had never seen Jennifer at her lowest or at her highest. He hadn't experienced much with Jennifer by his side. Whereas, Colin has been there for Jennifer for 4 years. They had grown and learned together.

    Taylor met Jennifer at her trailer at 4:00. Jennifer always had to have a very late lunch when she was filming. Sometimes she didn't get to have lunch until 6 because when they did outdoor shoots they would have to wait until the sun went down to do night shoots. Therefore, 4:00 wasn't that bad.

"How has your day been?" Taylor asked.

"Pretty good. How bout you?" Jennifer asked back.

"I did a bit of sightseeing. It's really beautiful here," Taylor said. When Once Upon a Time started filming in Vancouver in season 1 Jennifer hated being in Vancouver. She didn't know anyone and her days were so long that she would just go home after a long day on set. On the weekends she would fly to L.A because she wanted to be back with her friends. Occasionally Jennifer would go shopping with Ginnifer, but when she and Josh started dating Jennifer always felt like the third wheel. Then Colin came in season 2 and he was anxious to see they city. He encouraged Jennifer to stay during some weekends and they would hang out and wonder around downtown Vancouver. Colin also really enjoyed watching soccer, so he bought season tickets to the White Caps, who were the Vancouver soccer team. Jennifer once went to a game with him, but now he usually went with Helen. It was their night out together.

"I bought tickets to a hockey game for this weekend. I was thinking that we could go together," Taylor suggested. Jennifer had never gone to a hockey game in Vancouver before. Colin had gone a few times, but he always preferred soccer.

"Sounds like fun," Jennifer smiled.

"Ok so I was thinking that we could go to Earls for lunch since it is close," Taylor told Jennifer his plan. Jennifer had gone to Earls a lot with Colin. Sometimes they needed to get out of the studio so they would go there for lunch or dinner. They opened until 11:00 at night, so when they had an early wrap Jennifer and Colin would quickly drive over just before closing.

    "Jen!" Colin opened Jennifer's trailer door. Jennifer and Taylor both jumped.

"Colin, what's wrong?" Jennifer asked concerned.

"Sorry I scared you guys. I just wanted to let you know that it's gonna be a long night because they decided that they want to shoot an extra scene," Colin explained.

"What? We were supposed to go until 12. Now we are gonna be pulling an all-nighter," Jennifer rolled her eyes. It had been snowing in Vancouver for a while now. It hadn't snowed in a few years. They had to shuffle some scene around because they were not able to do many outdoor scenes.

"Ginny, Josh, Lana, and Bex are staying so it will be a fun night," Colin tried to cheer her up. Night shoots with the whole cast were always so much fun. They each would have dialog and they would keep going back and forth between people. It always got a little silly when it started to get late.

"I guess we will have to reschedule," Taylor kissed Jennifer on the forehead. When Taylor did that Colin couldn't help, but feel slightly disgusted.

Hope you liked the chapter sorry I took so long to update. I am trying to write both Finale and this book at the same time. Please let me know what you thought about the chapter.