Chapter 14

Colin was already waiting at the alter in his black tux. He looked so good and Jennifer wished that this wedding was real. Ginny and Josh walked her down the aisle giving her over to Colin. Jennifer and Colin said their vows and every word that Jennifer said was real. Even though her crush on Colin was so unrealistic he still made her believe in love. The way she felt about Colin was so real and true. When Colin said his vows Jennifer saw a twinkle in his eyes that made her feel like her feelings might not be one sided. Colin then had the ring in his hand and started to put it on her finger however, instead of the ring gliding onto her finder it got a little stuck. Jennifer giggled because she knew that it was Colin's fault, as she had tried on the ring earlier that morning. When she first saw the ring she almost cried. It was so beautiful and it was so her. Colin had picked it out and it was just another confirmation that he knew her so well. "I thought you would be better at this since this is your second wedding," Jennifer said. "Oh yeah you are gonna be my second wifey," Colin laughed and Jennifer's cheeks started to turn bright red. There were a lot of people attending the wedding. They even had press there.

After a few hours of doing the vow scene they moved on to the singing and dancing portion. Jennifer and Colin started to dance and then they sang to each other. Jennifer looked into Colin's eyes and sang every word to him. He then picked her up with one hand. Jennifer could tell that Colin was hiding a grimace. To the camera it wouldn't be noticeable, but something was hiring him. After the take was done she asked, "Are you ok?" Colin moved his right leg. "I think I hurt my leg earlier," Colin had did something to his left leg when he was filming his solo song. "Maybe you should ice it," Jennifer said conceded. "Yeah I will after this," Colin said not worried. "Colin this is gonna take a long time..." It was a all night shoot and they weren't even half way through. They had to do a lot of dancing too. "Jen I'm fine," he put his hand on her shoulder. "Ok, if you say so, but you should ice it between takes" she said unsure. "Ok Dr.Cameron," Colin aid calling her, her character from house. Jennifer slapped him on the arm. "See it's like we are already married," Colin joked. People around them started to laugh.

"You seem very happy," Ginny and Lana came up to her during dinner break. "Ok..." Jennifer knew that she was hinting at something, but wasn't quite sure what she was hinting at. "Have you decided yet?" Lana asked. Now Jennifer knew that this was all about. All of their contracts were up and they had to decide if they wanted to stay or not. Ginny and Josh had decided that they would leave the show, but Lana had decided to stay. "I still haven't made up my mind," Jennifer said. "Just make sure what you choose is for you not just because of him," Ginny pointed to Colin. He was laughing with Josh and she would hear his infectious laugh from where she was sitting. If made her smile. "You are so into him it's crazy," Lana rolled her eyes. "Yeah and it's not right," Jennifer washed the smile away from her face. "Just because it's wrong doesn't mean that it's not real or true," Ginny said. "But it's still wrong," Jennifer said. "While look what happened to Josh and I," Ginny and Josh were both married to different people when they started the show. They were like the real Charming and Snow. "True love conquers all," Lana joked. "Trust me what we have is not true love," Jennifer said without seeing Colin walk up to them. "You better not be talking about me because we are true love. If we weren't then your vows would have been lies," Colin said. "W-what..." Jennifer was confused. "Jen I was just joking," he patted her on the shoulder and left.

I am so sorry for the late update. I have been really busy and I haven't been writing as much. I just don't really know where this story is going at the moment. Also I feel like the setting of this story was a long time ago, so maybe that's why I am having some trouble. Sorry for the long rant, but I thought that I should let you guys know what's going on.