Introduction

Nikki Sixx - Originally born Frank Carlton Serafino Feranna, Jr. Born December 11th 1958.  All of Nikki's life, he always wanted to be a rockstar, music helped him through his troubled childhood. Fast forward to 1984, the 26 year old is finally making it in the band he formed, Mötley Crüe.

Nikki has a bad boy reputation, he's known for using girls and then kicking them out he next morning, he's the stereotypical rockstar. His whole world revolves around sex, drugs, and rock n roll.

What most people don't know about him is that he's lonely, he's looking for a girl who doesn't just want money and/or sex. One night, he thinks he meets one at The Whiskey.

Carly Beth - Born February 27th, 1960. Carly has always had a hard time finding someone that treats her well, it's gotten to the point where she's completely closed off of guys, in fear of getting hurt.  Living alone is what Carly thought her whole life would be.

Carly's anxiety and past haunt her everyday, she keeps to herself and only has a handful of close friends. She's always had bad luck with any guy in her life, from boyfriends to father figures.

What she doesn't know, is that meeting a boy from a bar may be the best thing that could ever happen to her. If only she wasn't so Afraid.