Chapter 16

C Divide P0V

I turned around and ran to catch up with the team and soon jumped up and started flying to the location of havoc being wreaked.

It all started on the way straight into the fight, you know the usual.

"Oh titans glad you came," said the villain.

But that was until she looked right at me.

"Oh would you look at that, C Divide, just who I wanted to see," said the villainess.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Finally introductions, you all just jump into a fight don't you, you've obviously seen what I can do" she saud making a fireball in her hand, "so obviously it would have something to do with that, the name's Fire flare, I know it's dumb but look at me, anyways I have a job to do and we're wasting time" she said making two fireballs in her hands and her eyes turning red before throwing one fireball specifically at me.

"Now back to you," Fire Flare said, "not that your any special or anything, but you have something we need."

"Who's we?" Robin asked from  behind.

"Who's we? Well me and my master of course," said Fire flare before expelling a ring of fire outwards from her body making it hard for each of us to dodge.

"Who's your master," asked Robin.

"Jeez, all these questions, can't I cause chaos in peace," she said attacking us individually with her fire balls from the spot she stood.

"Divide, do you know her?" Robin said stopping beside me.

"What, I've never seen her before in my life," I said.

"Well it's obviouly you she's looking for, any idea why?" Robin said.

"I don't, she said I have something she needs," I said.

"My goodness I can hear you, haven't you connected to dots" said Fire Flare before disappearing and appearing right in front of me, "you along with another little tyrant are the last in the world with the ability to split and shift into different numbers of yourself, we've got Billy Numerous, all we need is you and that brother yours."

I kicked her away from me, "What are talking about?" I asked.

"Your initial power, your constant mitosis, you're a one man army, and that power is exactly what we need," she said.

"While I appreciate you singing my praises, you've done more harm than good, and I think you need to go," I said raising my hand with my firery navy magic in my right hand.

"So that's how you wanna play," she said raising her hand with her own firery red energy, "Bring it"

~Half an hour later~
C Divide P0V

"What did you do?" Cyborg said carrying me on his back.

"I found her a worthy opponent," I said.

"That doesn't mean you go all in without warning, you always fight hard than come out tired, you needa save your energy sometimes," he said.

"What do you mean save my energy, I'm not going down without a fight," I said.

"But there's crime lurking around every street corner, you never know when well get called out again, and your a person that tends to really need a lot of rest when weakened or tired," he said.

"So your telling me to... hold back on the enemy, giving them the advantage?" I said.

"Not entirely," he said opening my room door, "just be careful," he put me down on top of my bed.

"Ok," I said climbing under the covers.

"Oh and what was that thing about a brother?" Cyborg asked.

"Oh that, long story short, I was supposed to be twins but my brother wasn't born correctly and merged into my head and I can see him everytime I open my mirror with my magic," I said as if it was nothing leaving Cyborg looking completely confused.

"C'mon I'll show you," I climbed out of bed and walk toward my dresser; I glided my two fingers over the edge of my mirror and soon my refection changed into my male counterpart.

"What up dumb ass," Chris said on the other side.

"Nothing much dick head," I said back.

"So why'd you call," he said.

"This is why, Cyborg come here" I said.

"Oh well if it isn't the infamous Cyborg, my little sisters little boyfriend," Chris said.

"Older sister, cause I was actually born."

"But I came out first."

"Well I-"

"Is this normal for you too," Cyborg asked.

"Yeah pretty much," we said in unison.

"So why is he here?" Chris asked.

"He asked a question, I answered it and he was confuses so I'm showing him, this is my twin brother that shares the same powers as me but without a physical form," I introduced.

"I guess it's nice to meet you," Cyborg said waving.

"Nice to meet you as well, my name is Christopher, but Chris is what she calls me" Chris said waving.

"So, are you satisfied Cyborg?" I asked.

"Not quite yet, what's your full name, both of you," he said.

"Oh jeez," I said face palming.

"My full name is Christopher Quotient Divide Small" Chris said.

I sighed. "My full name is Christian Divide Quotient Small, our middle names are reversed, and the reason why I took the name Divide, and he plans to take Quotient for when I figure out a way to get him out of my head."

"Its actually become pretty homey in here," he said.

"That may be but you had to go through puberty in my head and temporarily made me gay," I said.

"So what, I got a bed you bring me food, I find pleasure in watching you sexual fan-"

"Ok you met my brother, get out so I can rest bye," I said in one breath turning off the mirror and pushing Cyborg out my room.

I leaned by against my door and closed my eyes.

"Are you trying to kill me," I whispered.

I mentally felt him smirk in my before I striped from my uniform and collapsed on my bed.

The New Titanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें