Prologe

Christian POV

I walk home from school grumbling to myself until I get back to my house, I open the door do upstairs then collapse on my bed.

"Finally I can use magic," I mumbled. I activated my magic and levitated to my small closet to change out of my school uniform into gray sweat pants and a peach colored V-neck shirt and over it i put on my over sized school hoodie. I multipyed in 2 two look at myself. Who needs a mirror when you can divide.

"Eh, I look pretty good for someone who just picked two pieces of clothing and put it on," both of me said at the same time. I flew down stairs and grabbed a bag of chips and sat in front of the tv, I thought I had some time. Only i didn't.

I heard my mom's keys jiggling in the door lock and immediately turned off the tv and flashed homework papers infront of me.

"Did you do your homework," my mom asked coming through the door.

"I'm doing it right now" I said only realizing I didn't have a pencil..

"Fine, where's your pencil" shit she noticed.

"Right here," I said holding up a glowing finger.

"You can't use you powers for every thing you do, go get a pencil," my mother saud dryly.

"What do you mean, I don't use my magic for everything," I said still with a glowing finger.

"Are you sute about that, you were just using your glowing blue finger as a pencil and what are you even doing infront of the tv anyway it's not even your time to watch tv yet, you get it at 8, Laycia gets it at 9 and Maya gets it at 10" mom said her voice raising.

"Well you weren't home yet so I thought I could sneak some in, and I don't use my powers at school," replied quietly.

"Really, remember that kid Steven who called you a whore,"(a/n:this actually happened) mom said raising an eyebrow.

"Honestly, I only used my magic to enhance the blow I gave him in his face," I said with and innocent face.

"That's even worse, your not supposed to be useing your powers for your own personal gain," she said her voice raising a bit.

"So what, you can use them, like you have been since I was 8, you we're the one who took the wrong pills and freaked me up," I said muttering the last bit.

"Well you weren't the one in pain, there were 2 of you inside me, I couldn't take anymore of it, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here right now, and I didn't realize what i had taken until I felt you both merge and the electric jolt of your powers!" she yelled coming closer to me.

"Oh well did you ever think to look at the label to see oh I don't know something that says 'these capsules contain magical energy,'" I yelled back standing up and getting in her face.

"Shut the fuck up!" Mom yelled grabbing my sweater.

"What if I don't want to shut the fuck up old lady," I said looking her in the eyes.

"That's it," my mother pulled out a thick belt and swug it at me bruising the side of my ribs causing me to bend over in pain.

"I hate you!" I yelled heading up the stairs.

I walked up the stairs and looked back at her, "Oh and mom, happy 15 birthday to me," I said and continued my route upstairs to my room and slamed the door shut. In there I took down my hair from the bun it was in and braided my short curly hair in two French braids and changed into black leggings light purple shirt and topped it off with a dark gray leather jacket and began packing a bag.

"I'm tired of concealing it," I muttered under my breath in rage, "I'm tired of fighting her," I was shoving things in my bag like it was a punching bag, "it's her fault I have all this power, and she signed me up for karate, and now she getting mad for using what was given, she put it on herself," my finger nails began to change black and get longer creating claws while my eyes glowed navy blue, teeth becoming razor sharp, (a/n:that happens when she's mad) "I can't take it any more," I said calming a little bit opening my window and slinging my bag over my shoulder "wait, this won't be enough," I thought, I shrunk my entire closet and put it in my pocket. I looked back in my room grabbing all my electronic thingies.

"Christian," said my 9 year old sister peeping in my room carrying my 6 year old sister Maya on her back "where are you going, we heard you yelling and I just saw you put your closet in your pocket."

"I'll be back soon," I said.

"How soon," Maya said in her little voice.

"Soon and you'll know where I am pretty soon too, and Laycia in a couple months or even in a year you're gonna find something out and when you do come and find me or call me if you can," I said kissing them both on the cheek and heading toward the window.

"Wait, here, happy birthday," said Lacia handing me a card with a hand drawn picture of me using my powers.

"Thanks," I said hugging her before taking my leave.

I climbed out the window and took a huge jump and began flying toward my destination.

"The Titans will understand, they always do," I said heading out.

Jump City.

"Call me C Divide from now on."