Chapter 2

I was in my new bed sleeping, dreaming of my future life as a titan.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK."

Or not.

"Damn you alarm," wait why did I even bring my alarm clock.

I got out of bed and put on a black long sleeve shirt, gray sweat pants that reached above my knee and my black and white converse, I put my short curly hair in a ponytail leaving two pieces at the sides of my face. I got out of my room and easily found my way around to the kitchen where Cyborg was cooking up some Bacon. I than got a devious idea.
I snuck up behind him and floated up to his ear.

"YO CY HIT ME UP WITH SOME BACON!" I yelled in his ear.

He look so scared. I was laughing so hard I didn't realize I was floating higher and higher until I bumped my head on the roof and began falling. I squeezed my eyes shut and luckily began levitating my face just inches from the floor. Cyborg than started laughing.

"Not funny Cyborg," I said with no emotion what so ever.

"You gotta admit it was a little funny," he said wiping a tear from his one human eye.

"Yeah, can I have some Bacon now," I said.

"Fine here," he said laughter dieing down.

I took a bite and was mesmerized by the perfect taste.

"Cyborg, will you make me Bacon everyday," I said with a sparkle in my eyes.

"Sure," he said and walked off.

I finished my Bacon and floped on the couch when Robin walked in.

"C Divide, you ready for your test," he said. I groaned and snaped my fingers, I was in the uniform that I picked out before hand. The uniform consisted of a dark purple cropped top that reached the bottom of my ribs with black 3/4 sleeves, a dark purple skirt with a black waist band with black shorts underneath which reached just above my knee, with black boots which came below my knee, and black fingerless gloves.

"Now I am," I said putting my hands on my hips.

"OK well first we're gonna test how you handle your powers, anything we need to know," he asked me.

"Well sometimes when I'm feeling overjoyed, confused, sad, or excited, or I'm laughing to hard sometimes even angry I begin to float without realizing," I said.

"Noted," he said.

"OK anything else," I asked.

"No. So we're gonna put you in a battle simulator where we will put your powers to the test at how you use them and how you handle them as well as test your situational thinking," Robin said signalling me to follow him. We entered a room that looked a little like a virtual reality game in the arcade.

"Anything you do in here, everything will react to what you do. We're gonna put you with the virtual robots," he said leaving the room and appearing behind a window on my right where the other titans stood.

"Fine with me," I said mentally readying myself. Robin pushed a button and the environment changed to and old abandon warehouse where robots stood circling me.

I smiled looking at the robots slowly aproching me, plan forming in my head. I multiplied so that each one of me would be facing one robot. Each one of me through navy blue energy at the robots aiming for the chest hoping the main frame was located but it wasn't. It was one on one now for each of my doubles. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. Each one of my doubles cornered the robots giving them no room to escape, all of us levitated both hands glowing in navy blue energy. We through the ball of energy at the robots destroying them completely. The room went back to normal all the titans stared at me in awe.

"What?" I asked referring to their shocked faces.

"That girl could throw down," Beastboy yelled smiling.

"Trust me I know," I boasted.

"Moving on," Robin said walking back in the room. I rolled my eyes at him. Trust me he'll warm up to me real soon.

"That exercise covered both your powers and situations, so now we can move on to hand to hand combat; follow me to the training room," Robin said with a straight face.

I followed him to the training room which in my opinion looked like a normal old gym but what do I know.

"You'll be fighting me so get ready," Robin said getting into a fighting stance.

"Fine," I said getting ready myself.

Robin lunged forward fists clenched ready to throw a punch, I grabed his left wrist and threw it behind his back holding his left wrist between the right shoulder blade, he winced at the abrupt stretch of his muscles.

"Give up yet," I asked smirking. He wriggled out of my grasp.

"Never," he lunged forward again sweeping my feet from under me, I rolled back getting back up on my feet, I through a punch that he quickly dodged. He tried to kick me with his right foot but I grabbed his foot and twisted it making him turn arround so he wasnt facing me than pulled his leg back upward flippping him so he was on his back.

"You sure," I said looking at his body lying on the mat.

He jumped back up and I successfully managed to get a kick to his stomach as he got up I back flipped away dodgeing all he had left in him I managed to pin him to the mat me siting on his stomach.

"Ok you won I give up just get off me," Robin said slowly losing breath. The others walked in a second later.

"Aw did we miss the fight," Cyborg said holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Afraid so," I getting up from on Robin seeing his face turn blue.

Robin got up from the floor and handed me and object.

"You got some skill, could use some adjusting but I'm proud to say you can  officially call yourself a Teen Titan," it was a communicator.

I was than surrounded by the arms of the other titans. I was so happy that I started floating almost taking them with me but they kept me grounded.

"I'm a Titan."