Chapter 9

C Divide P0V 

"Cyborg." I heard a voice

Bumble Bee.

"Oh no oh no oh no, Bee it's not what it looks like," I said turning to face her.

"Really 'cuz it looks like my so called family kissed my boyfriend," Bee said harshly.

"I swear it was nothing, we were just caught in the moment," I tried to reason with her.

"Save it, I don't want any excuses, oh and Cyborg were done," she said storming off.

"Wow, I'm soo stupid, how did this happen... NOT SO FAST!" I said catching Cyborg trying to sneak away.

Cyborg laughed nervously looking everywhere but me.

"What we're you doing back there," I asked.

"I don't know, I was doing what you were doing," he said.

"What was I doing," I said.

"I don't know but there was lip contact was involved," he said.

I took a deep breath and tried to clear my mind. It didn't work.

"Ok, so what gonna happen next," I said.

"To be honest I don't know, I just lost my girlfriend, you just might lose your boyfriend, and honestly I'm not sure what I'm feeling for you or Bee," Cyborg said.

"Me too, Bee is a lucky girl for being your first kiss, cause... that was... kinda nice," I said blushing just a little bit.

"I've never actually kissed Bee, but we all know you kissed Kyle before," he said.

"Well really all that's happened is a little split second kiss and it's always him that does it so technically that was my longest kiss I've ever had that... I've acually kissed back to, well willingly," I blushed again.

"So... what will happen next," he said.

Raven P0V 

So it was all a plan to get me and Beastboy together. How could something this harmless cause this much drama. I was hiding behind a corner in the hall. Looks like the all the Cybee shippers died, but at least some BBrae shippers found some light in their life. Although I think there's gonna be a new era in Teen Titans shipping.

Cyborg P0V 

What is happening to me, one second I'm singing C Divides praise, the next we're kissing. I'm confused now, on one hand I wanna try get back with Bee but on the other...I don't know I guess C Divide isn't bad looking, and she's my favorite out of the girls, but I can't pick between them, their family and I'm guessing C Divide already has issues with her parents and Bee  might be the only one left in her family with powers, but... for some reason it just doesn't feel right to continue going after Bumble Bee.

C Divide P0V

I lie down on my bed just pondering on what I'm gonna do about this whole situation.

"I think I know," said a voice. I turn around to see Raven standing in the doorway.

"Were you listening or did you read my thoughts," I asked.

"Both," Raven said, "anyways, I think you should break up with Kyle and go with Cyborg," she said.

"But... Kyle is the only one who really understands me, and matches my level of intensity while being sweet and... well not really cute but sweet," I said.

"But think about it, how many times has he called you since you joined the team," she said.

"He called me yesterday but that's it," I said.

"Now answer me this, how do you feel when you're kissing him vs when you kissed Cyborg," Raven asked wisely.

"Well Kyles lips are usually dry (facts, I don't even think he owns chapstick) but he matches the level of passion I show him, but with Cyborg I guess I could just feel the passion radiating of him and feel the need to match it, even tho during the kiss I was panicking, I was calm and felt safe, it just felt... right, why are you making that face," I said looking at the smirk plastered apon Ravens face.

"Oh no reason, it's just I think I know something you don't," she said.

"Really what is it," I asked.

"You'll find out if you just search deep in your thoughts, by the way say hi to your brother for me," she said calmly leaving the room. WAIT WHAT!!

I quickly opened the mirror to my mind where my brother was there waiting.

"Yeah," Chris said.

"Chris did you happen to see a sprit with gray skin and purple hair fly though here," I asked.

"Yeah, but there's something I need to show you," he said walking back to the control panel to get a small screen. I jerked a little because he might have touched some buttons.

"Hey watch what your doing," I said cracking my neck.

"Sorry, but you need to see this," he said turing the screen to reveal a dark skinned guy holding a little light skinned baby with brown eyes with large blue flakes.

"Is that baby me," I asked.

"Yep, keep watching," he said.

"Daddy's sorry for this but you were meant for other things," the guy said handing me to a younger version of my mom.

"Chris please stay, if you go you never know what I'd do to her, you know I have issues," my mom said.

"Chris?" I said looking at my brother.

"Keep watching" he said

"I can't Lesline, you married a demon, I'm evil, i was supposed to pray apon you, I am demonically know as the Annihilator, I was the cause of this, thing, and now I must leave," the guy said eyes turing red

"No, Christopher I'm telling you my great great great grand parents were magic, you can't just abandon her because they skipped a couple  generations," my mom said.

"That's not it, there is more in her than just magic, more in her than just those magic pills you took, there is another person and even beyond that there is a darkness, I have enslaved maybe a few dimensions but this power is greater than my own and even more than a quarter of Trigons power combined, if a day ever comes that she choses to become something good, there is no telling what I can do, and that person in her head has just as much power and if she finds a way to break it lose together they will have more than enough power to defeat all demons in the realm, even if I train her to be like me, she will become something... something powerful, I will only catch her when she's most vulnerable," the guys said eyes burning  a dangerous red.

"Calm down," my mom said.

"I have to go," the guy said as he left the room and soon a large crash was heard.

"Looks like you have no father now Christian," said mom.

"That guy was... our dad," I said.

"I'm afraid so," Chris said.

"Our dad was a demon," I said.

"Yep," Chris said

"So we're half demon twins," I said.

"I guess so," Chris said.

"Wow," I said.

"At least we finally know who dad was," Chris said.

"Yeah but now I know what that dark presence I felt earlier."