Part 11

Night has fallen. Lights are out in 10 minutes and she still won't talk to me.

"Elizabeth I can explain all this please just talk to me." My chest heaves as I sob, tears gushing down my face and onto my pillow. "Please!" Her head whips around.

"Enough Katie, alright? I am so sick of your whiney shit. I told you. I told you not to hurt him. And now you have just humiliated him in front of the whole goddamn school." I can barely speak, my whole body is trembling.

"I didn't know okay? I didn't know about the letter or that Dean would do such a thing. It's not my fault!"

"But it it is! Elliot told me that you chased him down after lunch and when he told you he loved you, you walked away." I throw my arms up.

"He told me to leave him alone! I didn't know what to do!" Elizabeth throws her pillow across the room.

"WELL YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING!" She sits on her bed and shakes her head at me.

"If you even look at him or speak to him again, I will make the rest of your time here a living hell. You hurt my brother Katie, the most important person to me. I want nothing to do with you, you are DEAD to me." With that she turns off the light. I slowly lay my head down and cry myself to sleep.