17

8/27/2018, 9:29, Monday

  Today when I woke up at 3 I went into my room to discover literally everything has moved. Like bruh a whole freaking dresser is gone! It also has an echo now and my desk is not under my bed anymore and it's in a corner..... why the frick is my dresser gone?! I didn't even know I had most of the stuff that is in here. Earlier I was thinking about spending the rest of my life in my room and then I got an adrenaline rush.... like why? Now I cant find my Diary/Journal or whatever im going to call it in the end. 

  Yesterday was my last show of Mary Poppins, It was fun.... Caity came. Back stage during a song I said "my life is a dead meme" WAY to loudly. I also said that everyone in the cast is dead inside then one of my cast members came up to me and said "no, it's just you" and walked off. We were also all singing All Star before the show started. Our director gave us these necklaces with a bottle with white sparkles in it that said 'just a spoon full of sugar' since we learned the whole show in 6 weeks.... well 5 in my case bc I didn't go for a week which I might explain why in another chapter.

  To day I got my schedule for school im on the same team as Miles but I only have lunch with caity.... I shall plane a funeral for her RIP. Caity Never-8/27/2018 you shall be remembered.