Fears

Thursday, July 26, 2018, 7:19

  Ok so I have a few fears like everyone else. If they say they don't they're lying, everyone dose. Today my sister asked me something, she asked "hey,----- scared of." She kind of mumbled the first part so I asked what she meant she answers "like do you have any fears?" That kind of confused me bc fears and things that scare you are two different things. I have a few fears  life being forgotten, getting older, and dying. For me they all tie into each other. I'm afraid that when when I die I haven't inspired someone to carry on and do something with their life that makes them happy. Yes, I know it's ambitious to think that I can inspire someone and I don't think that I can. I fear that all the struggles going on doesn't really matter ill get older, die, and then forgotten. That is the main reason I started YouTube, the reason I started acting, and also why I started writing on Wattpad and the best part is that I enjoy doing them.    

  8:00 pm: Ok enough with the depressing shit. So apparently Miles adopted me un-adopted me then adopted me again.... i'm very confused.

  12:05 am: So I was in a call with Caity looking at pictures of Mello from Death Note with Heyyayayaya from he man playing in the background, we were dying. It was the best damn thing. It also reminded me that on the 4th of July we my family and I saw a person that looked just like he man.