A

July 19, Friday, 2018, 12:20 am

  During Christmas Doctor Who Twice upon a Time came out and MURDERED me. I don't have much to say about New Years except knowing that we survived 2017 and we are all one year older and one year closer to death.

For Valentines Day my dad came over and we had lobster and other sea food for dinner. For desert (or dessert I get them mixed up) we had cupcakes and cookies. 

My sister is still in and out of the hospital so i'm mostly alone (which is a good thing I like do be alone). 

I did not really have a St. Patrick's Day bc I ate a 7-Eleven brownie for breakfast and for the rest of the day (and night) it felt like someone poisoned me and stabbed me but i felt pain every where. Life dose not give me mercy bc it was also Tango's birthday (our cat). My dad and neighbor was over while I was slowly dying on my death bed in my lonely dark room.

Than it was my dad's birthday. He came over my sister made him 2 cards and decorated the house. I don't really like my dad (that's the biggest understatement i have ever said, written?) so I didn't contribute the only reason I came out of my room at all was bc there was cake :3. Not to mention our neighbor Emma was there. 

This year Easter also fell on April 1st which mean candy and pranks. 

Ill write more tomorrow i'm lazy and Tango keeps giving me death glares bc he was shaved 3 days ago. He now looks like adult Simba. XD