Liars

August 23, 8, Thursday, 2018, 5:30

      There is one main reason why I hate liars so much. So I got bored and then I noticed I had a lot of scars on my right arm and my stomach, I remember how I got every single one. All the scars I have is from my sister when she gets mad at me or she gets mad at my mom and decides to take her anger off on me. You may be wondering how this ties into why I hate liars it's bc every time my sister would hurt me till I bled she would go to my mom and tell her that I hurt her first. Of course she has no evidence to prove that and I has the one bleeding, but of course since she told my mom first she would believe her and I would be yelled at and my sister would always walk by with a smirk on her face. If she tells my dad I would have to run he believes things so quickly and doesn't think logically. He would yell and get physical.... it hurt. Worst part about that he would always forget doing it or denies doing it. My sister never gets caught hurting me either so she never get punished..... I live in a house full of liars. The reason I never told my mom is bc I believe I deserve to be hurt and even if I did my sister would just lie until my mom just dismisses it. I have a friend that I just discovered is a liar a few months ago (I was always suspicious of them but it was confirmed a few months ago by something my said) and then I realized at they never told the truth (they do not know that I know that they lie). It makes me sad to know that they only told lies since I have known them since 6th grade and I wish they would just stop lying bc they are a great person. 

   There are some cases where I don't consider it lying. If you were in a car ride and you know how many hours it was and you decide to tell some one a time longer then those hours that is what I consider lying not if you were in a car ride but you don't know how many hours it was and you tell someone how long it felt to you. Also keep in mind I know that no body is perfect and everyone lies I also don't consider those people liars I consider the people that lie so many times you don't know if they told the truth ever. I do admit that I have lied bc I mean who hasn't? But i honestly don't remember the last time I have lied...... take that anyway you'd like.

It becomes amusing when you know someone's lying to you and they insist that they are telling the truth.