Liam sat down with them also, wanting to spend more time with Braden. Maria squealed when she saw the two sitting together. "Oh my god I'm fangirling so hard right now!" She yelled, causing a few heads to turn their way. "Is she always this loud?" Liam asked, glancing at Braden. Braden simply nodded his head and took a bite of his pasta, already used to Maria's constant yelling.

"So, what do you guys wanna do later?" Liam asked, leaning forward and placing a hand on Braden's knee. "I was thinking we could just hang out at our dorm and watch some Netflix or something." Finn shrugged, taking a sip of his juice. "That sounds good." Maria nodded her head and took a bite of her food.

After they all finished their food the four friends all dumped their trays, and shortly after the bell rang. The rest of the day went by pretty quickly and soon the gang was on their way back to Liam and Finn's dorm. They all went inside and set their bags down, sitting on the beds. Maria and Finn sat on Finn's bed and Braden and Liam sat on Liam's bed.

"So what are we watching?" Maria asked, scrolling through Netflix with the remote. "Let's just binge a TV show." Finn said, swiping the remote from Maria and picking some TV show. "You're so rude to me." She sighed, brushing the hair out of her eyes and crossing her arms. "You love me." Finn said, pulling Maria onto his lap. "Sadly." She sighed, a hint of a smile on her face.

They binge watched the TV show until it was a little past 5 o'clock, then they left to go get dinner. "What's for dinner tonight?" Liam asked as they walked into the dining hall. Braden shrugged and they continued into the building. "Ooh, pot roast!" Maria yelled, pot roast being one of her favorite foods.

"Mmm, sounds good. But you sound better." Liam said, looking at Braden. Braden blushed slightly and looked down at his feet as they continued to walk towards the line to get their food. They all got their trays and sat at their table, talking casually as they ate. Once they all finished their food they dumped their trays and headed back to the dorms.

Braden yawned and stretched his arms above his head. "I'm gonna head back to mine guys." He said, waving at his friends and taking off towards his dorm. He eventually made it back to his dorm and swung the door open, seeing Colin lying on his bed shirtless, scrolling through his phone. When he heard the door open he looked up at Braden.

Braden smiled at him and went over to his closet, changing out of his school clothes and into a pair of loose athletic shorts, leaving his shirt off. "Damnit, I left my bag in Finn's dorm." Braden sighed, running a hand through his hair. He quickly pulled a shirt on and ran back down to Finn's dorm barefoot. He knocked on Finn's dorm and let himself in.

But what he saw was awful. Maria and Finn were both naked, Maria on top of Finn. Braden instantly covered his eyes, officially scarred for life. "Damn, I am never getting that out of my head." He sighed, shaking his head in an attempt to get the image out of his head. He once again opened the door with his eyes closed and quickly scooped his bag up off the floor, charging out of the room.

He ran back down to his dorm, getting yelled at by a hall monitor. He made it back to his dorm and opened the door, throwing his bag on the ground and taking his shirt off. "So why have you been avoiding me lately?" Braden asked, getting straight to the point with Colin. Colin visibly paled but stayed silent, not wanting to say anything.

"Colin, I know you have feelings for me." Braden said, walking over and sitting beside Colin. "But there's something else I need to tell you." Colin was scared about what Braden was gonna say, afraid that he was gonna get rejected. "Colin, I've liked you ever since we met. I've had feelings for you since day one. And you don't know how much it means to me that you like me back. I was afraid you didn't mean what you said since you told me to forget it, but now I see that you were scared that I didn't like you back. Now, here I am telling you. I like you too."

Colin lifted his head and smiled. Without a second thought he cupped Braden's face and kissed him. The kiss was rough but passionate, both of them wanting it. Their lips moved in sync and Braden leaned back, letting Colin on top of him. Braden broke apart from the kiss for air, a small smile on his face. "We should probably wait a little bit before we go this far." He said, not wanting to regret something later.

"Oh yeah, probably." Colin said, getting off of Braden and scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Braden went over to his bag that was lying on the ground and picked it up, getting out one of his binders filled with homework. He sat at his desk and began working on it, thoughts of Colin swarming his head.

Him and Colin were kind of, sort of, a thing now. He thought back to just a few moments ago when they were making out on Colin's bed, how that could've turned out. With those thoughts, Braden continued to work on his homework, a smile on his face the whole time.

—————————

So here's another update! This story is probably going to be finished soon, so sorry if you were hoping for a long story. Thx for reading! Vote and Comment? :3