Grell-Senpai...*Edited*

"Sabrina! You're safe!"

She shouts, glomping me in a hug. I hug her back and look her in the eyes.

"How are we here?"

I ask, whispering in her ear.

"I don't know."

I hear her whisper back, hugging me tighter, and I feel something scrape my neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm hungry too, but people are here..."

I nudge her ribcage gently and let go.

"Um, Earl Phantomhive, Mister Sebastian, this is my big sister, Ami."

I introduce her, then hear a loud,

"OHH, BASSY!!~~"

"Grell-Senpai.../Grell~Senpai..."

Me and Nee-san mutter, sweatdropping.

============================================================================

"Grell-Senpai... Why..,"

I mutter under my breath as she  glomped Bastion. I start scooting towards a corner away from everyone because, in my opinion, too. Many. Fucking. People. I glanced around as I tightened y grip on her hand, closing my eyes and muttering to myself as I tried to calm my nerves.

'I don't like this!'

I start internally panicking until I feel my back against what I thought was the wall. I stiffened, and glanced back, instantly realizing my fuckup.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I hear Ciel ask with irritation in his voice.

"We're not done talking,"

"Away from the other people. It's too crowded for me,"

I mutter, knowing the Bastion heard me.

"Okay, um, Grell, can you go away...?"

I kinda gesture for her to go away, smacking her face with the sleeves of Undertaker's robe that are too long for me.

"No, Why should I listen to you?"

She asks me, making me really annoyed.

"Please leave, We have to talk to the Earl,"

I try not to strangle Grell, but it's really hard. It doesn't help that I'm really hungry.

"No. I wanna be with Bassy!"

Bastion speaks up saying;

"I told you not to call me that."

I can see the tick marks growing on his head.

"Doesn't she have reaping to do? I'm about to strangle this damn Reaper if she doesn't leave soon,"

I thought I said to myself, but they heard me judging by their reactions. Ami walks over to me and whacks my head.

"You can't just strangle Grell!!"

I just huff and turn away.

"How... Do you know he's a Reaper?"

Ciel asks me, suspicion lacing his voice.

"She*. And it's Simple. We know pretty much everything. Also, please use the correct pronouns," I say quietly as I look Bastion right in the eyes and see his flash red.

I yawn and turn to the window and see it's about the time when I usually take my nap. I stretched my arms up over my head as I rubbed my eyes and yawning quietly.

"Now I'm tired. I'm gonna go to sleep. Away from Jeff,"

I add the last part just to confuse the guys. I heard Ami snicker as she hid her mouth behind her hand.

"R-right. Sebastian. Guide them to a room to sleep in,"

He say, snapping out of his shock. he waving his hand as he nodded, bowing and walking up the stairs with us close behind, Grell behind us pouting about how she was skipping work just to see Sebastian. I smiled softly at her, and turned back to where we were walking.

"Yes, young master. This way, please ladies,"

We walk for while then come to a stop at a pale grey door.

"Here we are,"

He opens the door and leaves. I plop down on the giant king-sized bed, rolling around.(The picture below. Pretend it's king-sized)

 Pretend it's king-sized)

"Amiii! I'm hungry!"

I say, rolling over towards her.

"Okay," She says, sitting next to me and holding out her arm. I smile and bite her arm, drinking a little of her blood. After a couple seconds, I let go and hold my arm out to her. She does the same, biting my it, then pulling away. I grab the bandage in my bag then toss some to her as I pulled up my sleeve again and wrapped it up, pulling my sleeve down as I plopped back down and quickly fell into a restless sleep.

°===========================°
Whoooooooo i did it!! Another chapter done!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Anyways, I just woke up, so I'mma go eat now

Sayonara HugJackets!!
-Crybaby 🖤

[Edited 04/21/20]