Chapter 11

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

He said nothing, simply allowing big bro to help him down. Next was Ami and then me, with Jack last. I nodded to Sebastian and Jay, taking a spot behind Ami and next to the boys. I noticed that Jay had perked up with a small smile as he turned to the seemingly abhorrent looking building. I smiled too, folding my hands behind me as I nodded to the group.

"Well? Let's go,"

I walked forwards, knocking out of habit and opening the door with a creak, humming softly as I did so.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I was hit with an... unexpectedly expected smell, to say the least. It was musty and had the faint scent of blood. I felt my smile falter and quickly plastered it back on my face, clentching my fists as I felt the pressnce of one, no... Two non-human beings. I raised an eyebrow, listening to the earl call out for the Undertaker.

"Undertaker, are you in here?!"

"Fuhuhuhu~ Welcome milord~"

His voice sent a shiver down my spine, the good kind this time, and felt my face flush slightly. I heard a creak and turned to see said man peaking from behind a coffin lid. I felt my smile become less forced, and I scooted out of Ciel's way next to Ami and the twins.

"Heh, simp."

"Shut the fuck up, dumbass. Like you can talk, mister 'Deadly efficient Butler.""

He tensed and I snickered, turning back to the Undertaker. I was listening, but something caught my eyes. I felt my eyes widen at the sight of it. 

'H-how does he... How can he have her sweater?! On top of a coffin with their family crest!?'

"Hey! 'Rina can do it!"

"Huh?"

I was brought from my panic into another panic by the voice of Ami and Jack, and got a little bit flustered.

"Hey, you can to the thing! You still have to, remember?"

I paled, shaking my head as I frantically tried to pass.

"N-No! I-I really, REALLY can't!"

I hid my face in my jacket fuzz, shrinking into myself as I dreaded every little detail of my existence in the moment.

"Come on! You want to figure out how we got here, right? He might be able to help! Please, Rina?"

I groaned, covering my face as I nodded, knowing they'd make me do it sometime soon.

"U-Uhm, could you guys leave, real quick? I-it'll be just a moment..."

"Fine. Hurry it up."

I nodded, glaring at the blonde who was leaving with his twin.

"This is why I like Jay better, you fucking whore!"

I shouted at him as he snickered and shut the door, leaving me to the giggling maniac that I simp for. I waved awkwardly and saw Ami facepalm.

"And how will you make me laugh, hmm~?"

I took a breath and walked closer, steeling my nerves and just going for it.  I clapped my hands together, putting a cheery facade on. Swiftly turning on my heel, I hummed aloud as Ami crossed her arms, speaking in a chastising tone.

"Just where do you think you're going?"

I glanced over my shoulders sporting a cheeky smirk.

"I think you know where~!"