junior Jay reviewing 7th grade Jay/ College Jay review

YO! So, I was a garbage writer up until about two years ago, and this is so cringy, and just a mess.

I was in an odd transition of wanting to be emo vs turning into the pop-punk/punk rock queen I am. It was a scary time.

To stay the least, this turned into shit, with bands I don't really like or listen to anymore. (Twenty-Øne Pilots) Not to mention just how quickly I moved things. To say the least, it didn't work. 

I'm doing my best to fix it by putting in different bands and just trying to improve the quality of writing and grammar and everything. It's a train wreck.

So, here's the deal.

You finish the book, comment on it at the end and you will receive an apology and a reward for reading this.

Sincerely sorry,

Jay Rutabaga

Jay Rutabaga here again. I like actually loved this when I wrote it and when I edited it. I've been keeping some solid radio silence because I've been working on a few new projects. But, I decided to finish editing it. I got hung up on the Warped Tour rewrite, though now that I took it out, I could have just improved it to make it better. Oh well. Too late. 

In the end, I still love this book and I have some more Jack Barakat content coming out soon. Y'all will love it. They're a bunch of mini-books. Good stuff. 

So, yeah. Enjoy Clinging to Hope. I love it. You will like it, too. I promise lol

Sincerely optimistic, 

Jay.