Chapter Twelve

"Come on, Juliet!" Jack called to me. I groaned from my spot on the couch.

"Where are you wanting to drag me?" I asked.

"Not telling." He said, tossing me my light, black denim jacket.  I was wearing a white shirt and black jeans- finding it appropriate for the cool and rainy day. I got off the couch and grabbed my white fedora while pulling on my hightop Converse. We walked out the door into the cool streets of New York city. I sighed at the thought of our beautiful summer wasting away. It was almost June! "Yoowoo? Juliet? Jules? You In There?" Jack asked me, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh! Yeah?" I said, becoming responsive.

"We're here." He said. We were in front of a quiet, hole-in-the-wall pizza parlor. We walked in to see an old friend hiding in the back corner. The one and only- Vic Fuentes. I remembered Vic and the guys the first time Pierce the Veil came on my shuffle.

"Vectooooor!" I squealed in excitement. He stood up, accepting the inevitable hug. I hugged him tightly, and hugged me just as tight, gently placing a kiss on the side of my head.

"How are you, darling?" He asked.

"Getting there." I replied. He smiled down at me before letting me go.

"Jack! How are you my Lebanese Lesbian?" Vic teased as he and Jack hugged.

"Awesome! I've gotten to hang out with my gal, here." He said, throwing an arm around my shoulders. We all sat down and ordered our drinks and a pizza.

"So, Tour starts soon. All Time Low still on board?" Vic asked, sipping his coke.

"Yep! Juliet is coming, too." Jack replied. Vic raised an eyebrow at me.

"I guess I am. Week 'til, right?" They nodded. "Wooh!"

"Oh, this'll be interesting." Vic said joking. "Last time, Jaime and Juliet were together, Tony got pantsed on stage and I got laid!" They laughed.

"Oh, god. Who'd you sleep with- me or Hime-Time?" I asked Vic sarcastically. They laughed harder.

"No, no, darling. Neither of you. You set me up with a hooker!"He laughed harder. I shook my head.

"So, who else is on the tour that I might know or remember?" I asked before taking a large gulp of Sprite.

"Um, us, All Time Low, Tonight Alive, and a smaller opener. Then we'll probably run into Of Mice and Men a few times on this tour. They normally come into town around the same time as us." Vic rattled off as I intently listened. It was going to be a fun tour.

"Epic! There is going to be trouble. I am in." I cheered.

"Oh yeah. Just don't cause to much. You should be fine as long as Austin doesn't eat you. Then we'll all have some problems. Just get Aaron to watch him." Jack said. I smacked his chest. He laughed and pulled me closer to him. "I love you, Jules." He had that shit-eating grin plastered on his face as he said it.

"Sure you do." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever." He said. I hoped he honestly did.

XXXXXXXX

The next couple of weeks were spent preparing for tour: packing, rehearsing, finding a place for me and a job to suit it. My band was understanding of it all and it was announced that we would be taking a break for a few months so I could get myself in order. The fans were the best. 

It was the night before we left, Jack and I sat on the couch together, several feet apart. I pulled my legs up to my chest, looiking at the TV screen. Jack sighed, moving over to me. He put his arm around my shoulders, hugging me tightly. 

"Are you sure you want to go with me? You could stay with Lisa. She would adore to have you." Jack was worried. He always was. 

"No. I want to go with you. I can do it." I assured him, giving him a small smile. He grinned and kissed the top of my head. 

"Okay. The second you think you can't handle, just say the word." I knew he meant it. He would give me the world if he could. I just didn't know why.