12.25.18

It's Christmas!

Jungkook was getting the presents for his friends and family for everyone who will be coming over.  He walked over to his Christmas tree with the presents all in his hand.  Jungkook put the presents under the tree, smiling at all the presents he had.

Taehyung walked up to the boy, hugging his back while stuffing his head against Jungkook's neck.  "Merry Christmas, Kookie~"  Said boy looked back at the smaller boy and kissed his forehead.  "Merry Christmas, Taetae."

"Everyone is coming over in 20 minutes, right?"  Jungkook nodded quickly picking the boy up.  "So cute, Taetae."  Taehyung giggled, wrapping his legs around the older's waist and his hands to lace around Jungkook's neck.  "So handsome, Kookie."  He nuzzled his nose with Jungkook's, kissing his lips to tease the boy.

They laid against the couch, Jungkook peppering Tae's neck with soft kisses while rubbing the boy's waist with the pad of his fingers. "So Beautiful Tae." Taehyung blushed taking a hand from Jungkook's neck to cover the blush growing on his face.

Someone knocked on the door unexpectedly.  "I didn't think they were coming till later?"  Jungkook raised an eyebrow looking towards the door.  Tae went to get up, but Seokjin walked to the door, opening it.  Yoongi and Jimin walked in the room, Jimin's eyes immediately darting towards Taehyung straddling a certain someone.

"What did I miss?!"  He yelled all of a sudden seeing his best friend straddling Jungkook while the one below Tae was grabbing a little lower than the waist.  Yoongi tapped Jimin's arm innocently.  Jimin looked back at his boyfriend, tilting his head.  "People are at the door."  Jimin nodded, kissing Yoongi's forehead while going to the people at the door.

He invited the people in.  Friends, family, and friend's family.  Tae quickly kissed Jungkook's cheek before getting off of the boy going to straight to his mom found in the group of people.  "Mommy!"  He ran to her, giving her a huge hug.  She smiled, accepting the hug.

More people past in, bringing food the to the kitchen.  While other people were putting presents under the tree.  Hoseok ran to Jungkook.  "My mom and dad are here!"  Jungkook was confused because Hoseok looked worried.  "I never told them about me, Joonie, and Seokjin."  Jungkook finally understood, eyed widening.

"Presents!"  Everyone ran to the living room, sitting down on couches and the floor.   Giving gifts to others, it finally got for Tae's present to Jungkook.  Jungkook unwrapped the gift.  It was a silver bracelet that had "T + J" on it.  "Bracelets for us!  I got us matching ones!"  He said, showing his wrist which also had the engraved letters.

It was finally Jungkook's turn.  "My gift for Tae."  He pointed to a giant box, 6 ft tall.  Tae smiled, running to the gift while unwrapping it.    A giant bear was underneath the decorated box.  It had a note on the bear nose.  "I love you.  Turn around"  He quietly read, turning his body.  Jungkook had a flower in his hand. 

"We've been having extreme romantic interactions since the beginning of this month.  And i love it.  I can't imagine what it would be like if I hadn't have these feelings.  So, Tae.  Would you like to be my boyfriend?  Only if you like me back—"  Jungkook was interrupted, not Tae this time by a soft pair of lips against his.  Everyone around them cooed and awed.  This was a giant supporting family all together.

Jungkook kisses back, groping the boy's waist.  "Of course I'll be your boyfriend, idiot."  Jungkook laughed into the kiss.  "I love you too."

Everyone been left.  Except of course, Yoomin, Minsoo, Jungkook, and Taehyung.  Yoomin went to the boy's room.  "That was the best way to ask someone out Jungkook.  Of course you knew he would say yes because if he didn't you wouldn't even dare do it in person!"  She laughed.  "Goodnight.  Merry Christmas."  The two said it back.

"I love you so much Kookie."  He kissed Jungkook's cheek.  "I love you too baby."  Jungkook then kissed Tae's neck lovingly. 

"Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas, baby."

a.n

MERRY CHRISTMAS <3

they're finally dating!

i hope you enjoyed this story.

get ready because they're might be an extra part soon.

i love you all

all love
-sierra🍓🍯