12.3.18

The boys felt an impact on their bodies. Both of them woke up seeing Jin and Hoseok on their bodies. "Wake up! We're going ice skating."

Tae jumped up. "Really?! I love ice skating!" Seokjin chuckled. "Yet you fall every time!" Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms. Jungkook yawned lifting his head. "We will be up soon, get out." Jin smirked. "And no, we won't kiss, Jin." Jin frowned and left the room.

Hoseok shrugged, lifting his body off of the two. Hoseok left the room as well, leaving both a sleepy Jungkook and an energetic Taehyung.  "Get up Jungkookie!  We need to go ice skating!"  Jungkook groaned, pulling back his nappy hair.  He pulled the boy down, back onto the bed.  Wrapping his body around him.  "Can't we just stay here.  I'm too tired."

Taehyung sat up, looking down at Jungkook.  He pouted directly towards Jungkook.  "Please~"  he pleaded, knowing that the older will give in.  Jungkook tried to turn his head, so he can't see Tae's face.  A puppy pouting baby.

Jungkook sighed, finally giving into to the precious bean that wiggles his body around.  "Fine.  I'll get up.  But only because you're too adorable to deny."  Taehyung cooed and jumped up, grabbing a pair of clothes as quickly as possible. 

They both quickly got changed as they were used to changing in the same room without anyone being uncomfortable with each others presence there.  Both of the boys finally left the room and into the living room, everyone dressed and waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung to leave with them.

"Here we are!"  Taehyung's arm hooked with Jungkook's.  Everyone ran up and left the house, especially Hoseok who ended up tripping into the snow. Yoongi ran to help Hoseok.  "Are you okay, Seokie?"  He tried to pick him up, but tripped in the process of picking up someone who weighs more.

Jimin scoffed, picking up both of the boys in ease.  Hoseok and Yoongi blushed walking away and into the minivan.  Everyone finally got into the minivan. 

Seokjin and Hoseok in the front.  Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi in the middle.  And lastly, Taehyung and Jungkook found their way in the back of the vehicle.

"It's not going to take long to get there, but enough for any of you to take a rest."  Jungkook sighed, closing his eyes.  Feeling a soft feeling brushing against his shoulder, he looked to his side and saw Taehyung resting his head.  Jungkook kissed Taehyung's head, closing his eyes once more.  His hand caressing the latter's cheek, soothing him into deep sleep.

Yoongi whisper-shouted to the others.  "Look behind us."  Everyone except Jin, who quickly looked through the mirror, looked in the very back and saw Jungkook and Taehyung's bodies tangled together in one piece.  "I knew it.  Watch Jungkook ask Taehyung out on Christmas.  And Taehyung will cry, both of them kissing and us fanboying."  "And fangirling!"  Seokjin giggled at Yoongi speaking up.

"And fangirling, yes baby Yoongs." Yoongi blushed. We will be there soon, everyone relax.

Finally the car ride came to an end, Seokjin getting out of the car and waking everyone up. "Seokie, get up." Hoseok opened his eyes and saw Jin in his face. "I'll wake everyone up for yo—" Seokjin shushed him. "No need, Seok. You just get your stuff." Hoseok smiled and nodded.

Jin opened the other door woke up Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi. Where Namjoon was laying on Jimin's shoulder and Yoongi was on Jimin's lap.  Finally, he tapped on Jungkook's shoulder to wake up him and Taehyung.