12.8.18

Yoomin walked into the living room, startled as she saw Jungkook and Taehyung laying together, yet it didn't look pretty.  Jungkook's body was hanging off of the couch with Taehyung hugging the latter's feet.

She walked over to the boys and put her hands around her mouth into a circle.  "Wake up!"  Yoomin yelled into the boy's ears, waking them up immediately.  Jungkook fell which brought Taehyung down with him.  "What in the wor—"  The mother picked up both of the boys very easily and made the boys stand up.

"You guys stayed asleep until 5pm and i was going to take you guys to Olive Garden."  Jungkook jumped up.  "Olive Garden?"  The said restaurant was his favorite and he loved going there, yet it always makes him tired after eating.  "Well get dressed, we're leaving."  Jungkook picked Taehyung up, throwing him over his shoulder and running over to the bedroom.

Jungkook grabbed clothes, throwing them to Tae and putting clothes on for himself.  "Let's go"  He took Taehyung's hand and ran to the door, putting both of their shoes on and heading outside to the car.

Tae only blinked.  So much has happened over the past 2 minutes.  But he just shrugged, being hungry when he woke up.  Yoomin got into the car as she started the engine.  "This will take a few minutes."

Yoomin was right, it didn't take a long car ride until they got to the restaurant.  Jungkook held Taehyung's hand while walking towards the restaurant with Yoomin smiling behind them.

They got into Olive Garden.  The man at the desk looked at the 3.  He did assume that it was a mom with her son and son-in-law, but shook it off.  He led them to a table and asked for drinks.  Jungkook and Yoomin got a water while Taehyung got chocolate milk.

Their breadsticks and salads were given to them a few minutes later.  And then the same man went to them and asked for food in which everyone asked for something simple.  Jungkook, shrimp and lobster pasta.  Taehyung, fettuccine Alfredo.  And Yoomin, fried eggplant.

The man gave them their food and everyone dug in.  Everyone got full quickly, rubbing their bloated stomachs.  Jungkook yawned.  Taehyung cooed and pinched Jungkook's cheeks.

"We should get home soon"

Jungkook walked into the door, almost collapsing by how tired and worn out he was.  Taehyung luckily held Jungkook over to the door.  "I'll take him to the room."  Yoomin nodded putting her stuff away.

Taehyung unclothed Jungkook, leaving him only in his boxers and he knew that the older liked having the air blow onto his skin.  He laid the boy down with him.  Jungkook mumbled, wrapping his arms around Tae.  "I love you"  Taehyung paused.

"Y-You love me?"  Jungkook smiled his eyes barely seeing in front of him.  "Of course I love you Taehyung.  I always have—"  Before Jungkook can expose him any more, he drifted into rest.  Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully and kissed the latter's cheek.

"I love you too, kookie"

a.n

my mom sat with me and talked with me for a long time, which is why i posted this a bit late.  but i'm glad.  she talked to me about things that made me so happy.  i love my family and everyone in it even if they act rude at times.  my family is important and i won't trade them for anything/anyone else.

love
-sierra🍓🍯