12.17.18

Taehyung was cleaning the living room with music blasting in his headphones when all of a sudden, someone gripped the boy's waist from behind and began to shower the boy's necks in kisses.

The boy blushed lightly, turning his head he saw the man whom he knew it was.  Jeon Jungkook.  "Hello princess"  He continued to bite Tae's neck, causing beautiful purple and pink love marks to form.  Taehyung moved his neck, so Jungkook can look him in the eye and he immediately gave him a kiss on the lips.

"What are you doing, kookie?"  The said Kookie smiled softly at the younger.  "I need to vacuum~"  He whined as Jungkook finally finished the kiss so the boy can continue cleaning.  Taehyung thanked Jungkook before restarting the vacuum, using it to suck up the dirt from the living room rug.

Jungkook sat on the couch, legs spread as he watched Taehyung bend down for the vacuum to lay slightly.  "Beautiful"  The older mumbled scanning the gorgeous boy's body carefully.

Tae finally finished cleaning the living room, which luckily was the last room he was supposed to clean.  He jumped onto Jungkook, sitting directly on his lap and kissed the apples of his cheeks.  Jungkook groaned for obvious reasons, but kept it to a low.  "So pretty, princess."  Tae blushed as he noticed that he was still wearing a white skirt and an oversized blue sweater with a bunny on it.  "Hehe, thank you Jungkookie~" 

The oldest of the two rocked the boy in his arms, kissing his cheek multiple times.  He rubbed his hand against the boy's thigh.  "So so pretty"  Taehyung was now the face of a tomato.  Blush covered his face as he stuffed his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"'M going to bed, Kookie"  Jungkook nodded and pecked Taehyung's forehead before letting the boy rest in his arms.  Jungkook got a call and silently answered it to not wake up the sleeping beauty he has.  "What is it Hoseok?" 

Hoseok's voice shook slightly.  "I'm going to ask Joonie and Jinnie to be in a relationship with me...."  Jungkook's eyes widened.  He never expected that Jung Hoseok would sound shaken and scared by asking someone out.  Hoseok has extreme confidence, but his seeming shy is actually pretty adorable.

"You go for it.  I know they will say yes.  Now come over tomorrow with the good news."  Hoseok nodded even though he knew Jungkook couldn't see it and ended the call.

Wow, that was crazy.  All of that just made him tired.  It's pretty funny how easily he gets tired.  He laid down, letting Tae fall carefully.  "Love you princess"

Today wasn't a whole lot.  When they woke up they continued to do their random things and hang out like goofballs.  Christmas is coming up and both of them actually have a gift for one another.

And maybe both of theirs will involve something beautiful.  Love, just plain old love

a.n

i forgot to write this until 11:00pm, so i'm so sorry for it being useless.  but i actually have a plot that will be introduced for either tomorrow or the day after!!!  so continue to read for that!  all love💛

love
-sierra🍓🍯