12.24.18

Namjoon awoken from his slumber, knowing he was on someone's body.  Under him was Seokjin sleeping peacefully and next to him was Hoseok.  He stared at the boys in awe, pinching their cheeks without waking the boys up.

He looked up and took a glance at Jungkook laying against the back of the couch, man spreading and Tae laying on Jungkook's lap facing the older boy's stomach. "Taetae! Kookie!" Both of the boys yawned and lazily looked at Namjoon who was violently waving at them with a big smile on his face.

"It's Christmas Eve!" He yelled loudly which made the boys laying with him also wake up. Namjoon was flustered. "'M sorry" He mumbled looking at his fingers that were tapping each other. His boyfriend's cooed and kissed his cheek in unison.

Taehyung smiled at the triad looking up to his crush/best friend who looked back down at him.  "Happy Christmas Eve, Tae-baby."  He used the pad of his hand to rub against Taehyung's melanin skin. 

"Tomorrow is Christmas. A very exciting and energizing day. Can't we just relax to get more energy for tomorrow?" Jungkook sighed, re-closing his eyes, hoping for some sleep. Tae smirked, knowing exactly what to say. "Maybe I can just ask to hang out with Bogummie hyung instea—" Jungkook interrupted Tae after hearing the specific name. "So what do you want to do?" He rushed with his words feeling blush creep onto his face.

The younger just laughed at the older, kissing his hand. "You get so jealous when I talk about certain people. It's pretty funny." "I don't get jealous!" He roared, crossing his arms and pouting trying to look angry but ended up looking like an adorable bunny. "You look so cute~" Taehyung pinched Jungkook's puffy cheeks.

After the so-called 'romantic' interaction. Jungkook thought about tomorrow. He will be asking Taehyung out. The pretty boy that he has had a crush on since he was a teenager. "Please, Taetae. 'M so tired~" Taehyung laughed, leaving a long kiss to trail on Jungkook's cheeks.  "Fine, but only for you."  He kissed Jungkook's forehead. 

They laid there as time past of them just laying and relaxing.  Ready for Christmas to roll around and everyone have an amazing time with one another.

Friend's families will be hanging out at Jungkook's house ready to give gifts and give love out to everyone on the beautiful day.

1 more day till christmas

a.n

it's been so hard to write when you don't know what to do.  and to post everyday!  it's hard!  but i got through it even if some posts were only 200-500 words (like this one)

happy christmas eve

i love you all

-sierra