12.5.18

Taehyung was taking a shower right when he woke up.  Well, he admired Jungkook's sleeping state before hand.  But definitely took a shower immediately after.  He let the hot water steam on his body.  It was very nice.  He heard a knock and the door opening and closing while he was showering.  Luckily, there was a curtain covering the shower.  "Taehyung?  Are you in there?"  Taehyung hummed, scrubbing his body with soap.

Jungkook and Taehyung used to always shower with each other and never thought of it as a things that boyfriend's do, yet nowadays that's how they've been thinking of it as.  Jungkook or Tae used to never ask to go and just go in the shower instead, now Jungkook would stutter if he wanted to shower with the latter.  "H-Hey-"  The older stuttered in front of the curtain where Taehyung was.  Before Jungkook can say anything else, Taehyung said it for him.  "Come in the shower."  Jungkook nodded and unclothed himself, walking into the shower.

The younger blushed as he saw Jungkook and his body walk into the shower.  Like always Jungkook back hugged Tae, taking soap and putting on his hand.  He brushed his fingers through Taehyung's hair, getting all the soap on his hair.  Taehyung submitting into Jungkook's grasp as the older kept slightly pulling on his hair.

They quickly took a shower and got out, putting a towel on both of their waists.  "What do you want to do?"  Taehyung didn't know as he was brushing his hair and putting his clothes on.  "Can we just lay down together for today?"  Jungkook nodded getting ready as well as Taehyung.  Finally, both of them got back into Jungkook's room.  Taehyung was cleaning up the bed, getting room for both of them.

Jungkook grabbed his laptop on his end table and opened Netflix on it.  "Ooouh" he crawled onto the bed and laid down, putting the laptop on his lap.  Jungkook got into the bed with him, holding Taehyung like a baby.  He put on the Grinch, turning the side lamp off and turning his fairy lights on in his room.  It glowed beautifully across the room.  Not too dark, not too bright, but dim enough.

The boys cuddled up as the watched movies and laid together all day.  Namjoon, occasionally watching a movie with them or bringing his handmade food for them to eat.  They didn't mind at all, actually.  They liked having Namjoon around.  Maybe today was just a normal, yet gorgeous day for everyone.  Especially Taehyung and Jungkook who kissed many times during the movies, swearing that it was just "friendly" yet both of them were fanboying in their heads about kissing the man of their dreams.

Such a beautiful day, let's hope it lasts forever.

a.n

i'm sorry this is such a short part, it's just a filler.  i'm so exhausted and i was busy, since i went out to watch burn the stage.  i loved it by the way.

i love you all vam🍯 stay healthy and get enough sleep, more than me who has recently been getting only 3 hours of sleep everyday just to work on stuff😴

have a good day/night.

-sierra🍓🍯