12.14.18

Taehyung shuffled in his place as he didn't feel any material below him, but more....body parts. He looked under him and saw both his and Jungkook's unclothed bodies tangled together. He blushed as he remembered the moments that occurred the day before.

Jungkook opened his eyes after feeling a movement above his body. "Good morning Taetae." The said Taetae couldn't even look Jungkook in the eyes as his body was still with Jungkook's unclothed one. "M-Morning Kook..." The older laughed at Tae's stuttering and pinched his cheeks.

"We actually—" Jungkook shushed Taehyung. "Yes we did. Did you enjoy it....?" Tae smiled, looking at Jungkook's awkward state. "You look so cute~. But of course, I did enjoy it." Tae's cheeks heated up remembering the feeling that he was given. Jungkook pulled Tae down and kissed him.

"Let's watch some movies and lay down." The boys turned on some christmas movies, laying down together.  Their giggles crowded the room, Their bodies tangled up together.  Only the blankets covering their still nude bodies.

"I love you Taehyung"

"I love you too"

a.n

i'm staying the night at my friend's house and i didn't want to leave her for the book.

i'm sorry! let's hope that i can make the part longer tomorrow.

i love you vam🍯

love
-sierra🍓🍯