Second Chance

A/N: Some more lemon for you. (:)

————————————————————

Gray sat across from Wendy, and next to Happy. Every time he hears even the slightest noise from upstairs, he'd cringe. He wanted that, with someone. He had the chance for it, too.

The ice mage rested his head on the old, wooden table and began to doze off. He dreamt that he was at home, sitting at the kitchen table while someone cooked in the kitchen; the room right over.

"Gray, my love. I wish for you to join me in here." A voice in the kitchen said, seductively. The ice mage got up and walked into the kitchen. He was greeted by a blue-haired water mage. Gray cupped her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. Then, the ice wizard woke up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Natsu's face asked Lucy the one question that they both already knew the answer to. Lucy just nodded, and the dragon slayer went to work. He planted a kiss on the celestial wizards lips, then moved down to her chin; nipping at it. He made his way to her neck, licking and sucking. In all honesty, neither really knew what they were doing. Natsu ended up kissing down the length of Lucy's arm, ready to kiss down the other.

"N - natsu. I think that's enough kissing." Lucy chuckled.

Natsu looked up at her mischievously and gave her a kiss on the lips again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Erza tossed off the last of Jellal's upper-body coverings. She eyed his torso, feeling every inch of it. The crimson-haired mage rested both hands on her partner's pecks and leaned down, kissing him. Jellal then rolled over on top of her, unbuttoning her top again - being easier this time since he had already done it earlier. Erza helped him by undoing her bra as soon as the top came off. She teased him a little by letting her bra sit on her chest instead of removing it. However, she couldn't handle waiting any more, so she threw off the bra and ripped off Jellal's pants.

"Looks like you need some help," She said, seeing that he managed to hold back from getting hard.

"I..I don't think I'm ready for that yet." His face turned red.

"Don't worry, Jellal. I'll help you." She reached up the right pant-leg of his black underwear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The fire dragon slayer quickly removed Lucy's skirt, then her panties - all while still kissing her. The blonde moaned into his mouth as he felt her sex. Natsu's palm rubbed against Lucy's clitoris, making her moan even more into his mouth, while his fingers felt through her folds.

"Natsu!" The celestial wizard moaned his name. That made Natsu even more voracious, and he removed his pants and underwear, letting his tool hang down, rubbing against Lucy's womanhood every so often. Eventually, Natsu lost his balance and slipped inside of Lucy. The two jumped and yelped at the same time.

"Hah! L - Lucy!" Natsu was afraid to move. His head rested next to Lucy's and he could hear her shuddering breath.

"I - in a- and out," Lucy whispered "...But not all the way out." The dragon slayer understood and began, slowly, humping the celestial wizard. With each thrust, the blonde would yell out the dragon slayer's name.

Natsu started getting faster, and soon, he'd be going full speed. The skin above his member would hit and rub against Lucy's clit, just adding to the pleasure. Lucy wrapped her arms around Natsu's neck, and pulled him in. Their lips met and tongues fought for dominance, with Natsu winning.

"Lucy..." Natsu would thrust "...I..." Another thrust, "Love...." One last thrust as his seed entered Lucy, "You!"

Lucy whimpered as her liquids got all over Natsu. He pulled out, some of the semen would still be seeping out of his member. She took him into her mouth and sucked out the remaining seed, swallowing - there was a lot.

Natsu fell on top of Lucy; neither of them able to move.

"I love you, too, Natsu." Lucy kissed the dragon slayer's neck.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Erza began groping Jellal's tool, hoping for him to get hard; nothing. She then removed the black underwear and placed the non-erect cock into her mouth - all of it - and began to lick and suck. That did it; Jellal's body seemed to get farther as his member got longer.

"Jellal...you're - you're so big!" Erza's tongue swirled around the hardened member in her mouth. Her hand fondled his scrotum, making him moan her name.

"E - Erza!" He took hold of her head, forcing his tool deeper into her throat. She gagged and pulled him out of her, laying down on her back and lifting her legs up to reveal her entrances.

"I can't wait any longer..please, Jellal." The one time anyone would ever see Erza so vulnerable and open.

Jellal removed Erza's underwear - panties - and slowly aimed his member at her sex. He then entered her. The crimson-haired mage would moan, loudly, Jellal's name. Jellal, would wince - being his first time - then moan out Erza's name as well. Jellal bent down and his lips landed on Erza's. Their tongues swirled around each other for pleasure, whilst Jellal continuously thrusted into Erza.

"I'm coming!" Erza yelled. Jellal's final thrust sent them both to their climaxes. Jellal's seed would spill out as his tool gradually got smaller and limp. Erza's liquids would make a pool on the bed.

"Erza. I love you," Jellal said, flipping next to the red-head. The two laid unable to move, but with gladness.

"I love you too, Jellal." She replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Do you think they're gonna be okay, Gray?" The sky dragon slayer asked - her knowledge of the potion was limited to 'it can cure' - her facial expression showed worried ness, and care for her friends.

"I think they're fine," The ice mage responded, sounding mischievous, but appropriate for the young mage. He was still glum, however.

"Aye! They're gonna be alright!" Exclaimed Happy from his chair.