Back to Reality

Lucy waited until he breathed in, then dumped half of the potion into Natsu's mouth. Lucy then gave the flask to Wendy, and she did the same thing Lucy did, to Erza.

After a few minutes, Natsu woke up and bumped heads with Lucy, who was looking down at Natsu, just a few inches away from his head.

"Ow! What's your problem?!" He rubbed his forehead then opened his eyes to see Lucy, rubbing her forehead, too. "Lucy!" He lifted his head up more and planted a kiss on Lucy. He felt her soft lips on his.

Lucy pushed Natsu down onto the bed, away from her. "What's wrong with you?!" She wiped her mouth. "You can't just kiss me out of nowhe-" She remembered what the owner had said 'Voracious,' "What happened in your dream, Natsu?"

"Uhm.." Natsu was embarrassed to reveal what had happened, "I.. don't remember." He looked away, his face was bright red.

Erza shot up in her bed, feeling herself to make sure that she was still clothed. She searched the room, almost like she was looking for someone.

"Are you okay Erza?" Wendy asked, feeling the armored mage's forehead.

"Where is he?" Erza seemed dazed and confused.

"Where is who?" Gray asked.

"Jel -" She felt Jellal's presence, "No one." Erza jumped out of bed and ran for where she felt Jellal's presence was the strongest. She ran for about five minutes before coming across a cloaked, masked man. "Mystogan? I thought you were supposed to be in Edolas. And why do you still wear that mask?"

The man removed the mask and cloak. Although Jellal and Mystogan looked exactly alike, Erza knew who it really was.

"Jellal!" She hugged him. "Why are you here, and disguised as Mystogan?"

"I felt the need to just talk to you. Dressing as Mystogan was just to add surprise," He responded, hugging her back. "How did you find me?"

"I felt your presence." She started feeling strong emotions for him. Different than before; these were stronger in a different fashion. Her hands trailed down from his upper-back to his lower back. The blue-haired mage jumped when she squeezed his glute. She pushed herself closer to him. One of her hands trailed in between his legs and began fondling his scrotum.

Back at the inn, Natsu continuously tried to kiss Lucy, but was being held down by Gray.

"You gotta calm down, Natsu. Stop trying to kiss Lucy!" Gray pinned down the dragon slayer's arms and sat on his back.

"Fine...I'll stop trying to kiss Lucy." The dragon slayer, seemed to calm down. Gray got off and rolled next to him, tired from holding back the fire mage. Natsu then jumped on top of Gray and kissed him instead. The ice wizard pushed Natsu onto the floor. The dragon slayer began wiping his mouth in disgust.

"Gross! It's not the same as Lucy." He spit.

"Gross?! I'm not the one jumping on top of people and kissing them, scale-face!" Gray yelled, wiping his mouth.

Wendy and Happy had run out of the room in fear of being kissed by anyone.

"I think I know how to deal with this," The celestial wizard said, bending down to be level with Natsu, "Gray. You can leave." The ice mage understood what was happening and quickly left the room.

Lucy helped Natsu up and laid him down on the bed. Then, she crawled on top of him and stopped when their faces met. She stared into his eyes and he stared into hers. The celestial mage then slowly lowered herself onto the dragon slayer until just before their lips met. Lucy could feel his hot breath on her mouth. She knew he was holding back, for her. Natsu gulped. He was like a dog waiting to eat that biscuit on his nose. Lucy placed her lips on his. He placed his hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around his back. As gently as he could, Natsu rolled over on top of Lucy. She felt his gentleness and knew that he had always wanted her, even before the venom. The blonde slid her hands under Natsu's vest and began caressing his rough, warm, bare back. The dragon slayer let out a growl into Lucy's mouth when she did this. Natsu pulled away for moment to take a breath. The two of them looked passionately into each other's eyes while panting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Erza pulled away and dragged Jellal into a dimly lit alley. From there, she threw off his overcoat. Jellal's sleeveless, tight shirt outlined his toned upper-body. Erza felt herself getting wet at the sight of Jellal's hardened nipples poking through his shirt.

"Erza..-" Jellal got cut off by Erza. She placed her lips on his. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth. They fought for dominance and Jellal best Erza for it. The crimson-haired mage let go of her tough attitude and allowed the one she loved to take over. Jellal unbuttoned Erza's top - she had already requipped out of her armour - and slid his hands around her back. He trailed her spine, making her shudder and moan into his mouth. Erza had pinned Jellal's left leg in between her own two legs and began rubbing against it. He knew she wanted him, but he refused to take her in an alley of all places.

Jellal stepped back and put on his overcoat. "Erza, I can't-"

"I know." Erza knew that he didn't want to do it there. She took his hand and led him back to the inn. They walked passed Gray, Wendy and Happy who all sat at the inn lobby, trying not to think about what Lucy and Natsu were doing up in their room.

"Jellal?!" Gray stood up, but was immediately forced back into his chair by Erza. One of the chair legs broke and the ice mage fell to the floor.

Erza took Jellal to Lucy's room since her bed was in Natsu's room, which was already occupied. The two sat on the bed and continued to kiss. Eventually, Erza ended up on top of Jellal.

"Take me," Erza said.