"Stop, please, no. I need that." Soon the bottle was empty and Jade cried in anguish at what he had done. It was only then she noticed the other bottle on the countertop, and how they to were empty. 

"What have you done?" She screamed and started to frantically crawl to find what she needed.

"No, no no," She opened up cupboards and found them all empty. She found a bottle and brought it to her lips to find it also empty.

"No." She yelled again and threw the empty bottle across the room and heard it shatter.

Marco and Marcus both just watched Jade until Marcus had enough of her trying to crawl around. Marco felt his heartbreaking at how broken Jade really was. Many soldiers had a hard time adjusting when coming back from tours. Many drank to forget. Though when drinking failed, they turned to drugs. He had seen too many soldiers become homeless from addiction, just so for a few moments every day they could forget and get some resemblance of peace.

"Put me down," Jade screamed throwing her hands around as Marcus picked her up and started walking back to their place.

"You fucking stink. You are covered in your own filth. You kitten are going for a shower." Jade screamed the whole way to their apartment next door. That another neighbour poked his head out to see what all the goddamn noise was.

Marcus tried not to breathe in Jade's scent as he carried her because she fucking reeked. Her smell was so putrid he was trying his best not to gag. He wasn't known to have a weak stomach, but Jade was so ripe it gave his cast-iron stomach a run for its money.

"Can you shut the fuck up!" Marcus growled as Jade was still screaming and yelling nonsense again. Marcus sighed as he finally stepped over into his place and Jade stopped yelling only to hear retching before his chest was covered in warm, slick, wet, chunky vomit. Marcus cringed and gaged at the smell and feel of Jade's vomit all over him. He looked down to see that Jade had passed out in his arms again and was snoring.

"That's fucking disgusting." His brother retched, and he threw a towel onto their couch as Marcus dumped Jade onto it, not caring if it woke her up, however, she was out stone cold. Marcus took off his vomit clad shirt and threw it straight in the bin knowing, there was no way he would bother washing it.

"She is a fucking mess," Marco stated passing his brother a bowl in case Jade was sick again.

"You don't fucking say." Marcus didn't care if he woke Jade, she was going for a shower. He would shower he awake or passed out but either way, she was having a shower because if he had to linger around her stench any longer he would throw up himself.

"I will start the shower. Make sure she is still breathing when I come back." Marco watched as his brother walked away and he sat down as far away from Jade was possible. He heard the shower start and soon his brother was back.

Marcus looked down at Jade and felt nothing, but blinding, white-hot anger. He picked her dead weight up and wasn't surprised when she didn't move. He took her into the shower and sat her on the floor before stripping her of her clothing.

Once Jade was naked Marcus left the clothes in a corner of the shower and took off his own pants that were also covered in vomit. He then began washing Jade making sure he scrubbed every inch of her filthy body.

By the time he was done he had washed her hair 4 times and her body 3 before he deemed Jade clean. Jade didn't stir once throughout the whole process as she snored softly in her alcohol-induced coma. He quickly washed, before wrapping and a towel around his waist and stripping off his wet underwear.

He grabbed another towel and wrapped it around Jade hair and another around her body before taking her into his room. He wanted to make her sleep on the floor, but he wasn't that much of a cold-hearted bastard. Marcus unceremoniously dumped Jade on his bed and left her while he quickly changed into some fresh clothing.

When he came back into his room, he took a minute to really look at Jade. She had lost a lot of weight these past weeks that she was almost skin and bone. He knew her liquid diet wasn't any help, and it made him so angry. Not only at Jade, but himself for not checking in on her sooner. He should have known something was wrong, instead every day he walked past her door and did nothing. Now, look at where it had gotten them.

"Here I thought you might want some of her clean clothes." Marco passed Marcus Jade's clothes which he helped his brother get Jade into.

"I've also hired a cleaner to clean her place. It is disgusting." Marcus nodded his head, and both brothers fell into silence as they watched Jade in her self-induced coma.

"This will not be easy. I think she needs professional help. She needed it months ago, and we didn't push her enough." Marcus agreed, but first, he was going to absolutely give it Jade the moment she woke up, hangover or not he would tell her exactly how he felt and it would not be pretty.