"What, the fuck are you thinking." Jade just waved her arms around trying to whack the buzzing noise that was floating around her ears.

"I weed another dwink." Marcus and Marco both watched as she tried to blindly search for another drink.

"Touch that bottle and I swear to god-" Jade glared at Marcus as her body started to crave the burning sensation of liquid settling in her stomach.

"Why do you care? You all left me. Go, leave, let me drink until I die, please." Marcus shook his head as he didn't understand a single thing she had just said.

"You are living in your own piss and vomit. How long?" Jade cringed at his harsh tone that rattled through her head. She wasn't drunk enough to deal with him and his mood swings, so she looked towards his brother who had the same expression.

"Why does it matter?" Again Marcus struggled to understand what the fuck she was trying to say.

"Right, get up." Jade just laughed, how was she meant to do that she was a cripple.

"How?" She was still laughing as Marcus all but, threw her chair at her. Jade hissed when she saw the devil's trap. She would rather shoot herself then get back into that chair.

"Get up." Jade shook her head as she started to crawl. Marcus and Marco watched as Jade pathetically crawled her way through piss, vomit and alcohol.

"I fucking said get into your chair, not crawl around like an average whore." Jade glared at Marcus and spat on the floor.

"Go fuck yourself." That was the first clear sentence she could form that both the brothers could understand.

"Oh trust me kitten, you are doing a marvellous job of that all by yourself." Jade continued to crawl until she could reach her bottle. She smiled at how close she was, only for Marcus to kick the bottle across the room.

"Give it to me," Jade begged as Marcus picked up the next closest bottle to Jade and waved it in front of her face. She was so distracted by the bottle in his hand she didn't realise Marco was emptying the rest of her stash down the sink. 

"You want this," He waved teasing her. She was ready to fight him for it. She would do whatever it took to get her hands on the bottle her body was craving.

"Please." She begged. She didn't care how desperate she looked, she needed that bottle. The pressure inside her head was building and soon she would feel the onslaught of pain and memories that were coming back.

Soon her mind would be so wrapped up in the darkness that she wouldn't know which way was up and down. Drinking made her forget. It made her forget who she was, what she was supposed to be doing. It allowed for her body to be in a constant state of numbness that she craved as much as the bottle that was in Marcus's hand.

It was her life support and without it, she would die, and there was Marcus waving it around toying with her tempting her with her golden ticket to escaping this world into one where nothing mattered.

Marcus watched as Jade begged and pleaded with him to give her the bottle as he watched his brother shake his head as he emptied the last from her house.

"No." He walked over to the sink and knew Jade was crawling behind him and he stopped and turned around to face her.

"You did this to yourself." Jade watched in slow motion as he tipped the capless bottle upside down and watched every drop painfully disappear down the sink into areas she could not reach.

"No." She yelled and tried to stand up to stop what was happening. However, she was too slow and forgot her legs don't work, so when she fell to the floor she grabbed onto Marcus's trying to yank them to get him to stop.