I jumped off his head and he fell over in the genjutsu I put him in. The genjutsu is breakable but no one I've used it on has been able to break it so it is very powerful. I released the genjutsu and he woke up. I could see all of the emotions go through his one eye. "I think I went a little overboard," I said to myself. I looked at him and he didn't move.

My eyes widened and I ran over to him. I got on my knee's and put my hand on his shoulder and shook him. "Kakashi wake up it's ok they were just memories." Then his hand shot out and grabbed onto my neck. He slowly stood up and tightened his grip on me. My feet lifted off of the floor and I scratched at his hand to try and pry it off. "Ka...Kakashi s-stop. Y-your g-gonna k-kill me." I breathlessly said.

He didn't listen and he pushed my back up against the tree. I couldn't do a jutsu, I was helpless in this situation. My eyes began to blur and my hearing went fuzzy. My eyes began to roll to the back of my head until I saw someone hit Kakashi and he dropped me. I fell down and coughed, holding my throat, desperate for air to enter my lungs. I looked up to see Sasuke.

"W-what are y-you doing h-here S-Sasuke?" I asked hoarsely and still coughing. He helped me up. "I knew Kakashi was sparring with you and I wanted to come and watch but it seems he went overboard." He said, looking at Kakashi's sleeping figure. "I put a genjutsu on him but I didn't expect him to lash out like that," I said scared. I began to heal my throat which only took a matter of seconds.

I stood up and looked at Sasuke. "Thank you again," I said bowing. "Hn" was all that came out of his mouth. He began to walk away. "Hey, Sasuke come here for a second," I said plainly. He stopped and turned around he began to walk towards me and Kakashi, but then I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards Kakashi.

I kneeled down next to Kakashi and so did he. "What are you doing?" He asked suspiciously. "Do you want to see Kakashi's past?" I asked. His eyes widened but then he nodded his head. I smiled then grabbed his hand. He flinched but didn't say anything. I touched Kakashi's forehead and saw everything in seconds.

My eyes widened and I gasped, backing away from him."H-h-his past was...was only s-sorrow and p-pain." I said out loud. Sasuke also had his eyes wide and he backed away as well. I let go of his hand and stood up. "No wonder he lashed out," I said scarcely. "Sasuke we need to wake him up," I said.

He nodded his head and we both shook him then jumped back a good few feet away. He opened his eyes then stood up. I sighed of relief but then he started running at me. I shrieked and jumped out of the way. "Kakashi what are you doing!?" I asked basically screaming. I landed next to Sasuke and then took off to the Hokage's tower with Sasuke.

We both ran to the tower and made our way to the office doors. I knocked on them but suddenly Kakashi appeared right behind us. I gasped and he began to hold my neck again. He pushed me up against the door but then Sasuke opened it which revealed a very surprised Hokage and ninja. 

I was still being chocked but I was able to get out of his hold. I stood up and ran towards Lord Third. "What happened to him?" Lord Third asked. "I showed him his past but after that, he lashed out on me!" I said as I fended off Kakashi. He was in rage mode which was helpful because nobody is at their best when they are mad.