Chapter 26: Arrival

The bus stopped at it's destined location. You hop off with your brothers and friends. Already, Pandora is the first to be welcomed home.

"Damn it, why is your mom always on time? It's like she won't let you stay awhile." Cara whines.

"Sorry, can't help it. We can Skype later tonight if you want." Pandora grabs her stuff and rushes off into her mother's arms.

"Fine! You better be there!" The blonde calls out earning a wave good bye and a faint, "bye". You all wave to the lass until her car is out of sight. One thing about your friendship is that your world's are completely apart and live far away from each other. This was the only bus station in your rural town. Pandora lived in a suburban town an hour away from your home. Cara and Denise lived a little far away. Only thirty minutes away from her and it saddened you that you couldn't be closer. Then again it was no surprise they knew each other since they mentioned they've been friends long before you.

Cara leans close to Sabo almost as if begging for her attention. "Sooooo." She starts. "I'm goanna miss you guys are you goanna miss me?" The blonde leans back unsure how to answer.

"Um...I suppose so. It is a pleasure to meet you. If you ever Skype with (Y/n) I'll pop in and say hi." She frowns at his response.

"Why don't you make your own account so we can chat?"

"I'm not on the computer a lot. We're mostly out and about." Cara pouts. You glare at her. You felt that nauseous feeling in your gut again with a small tug to your heart. You recognize it as anger, but you didn't know why. You don't approve of the way, Cara is approaching Sabo or how she's doing that batting eye lashes technique when she flirts. She copied those moves from a movie hoping it would work on boys. It never bothered you before now. Before she may spew another word you interject,

"Cara. Sabo doesn't want to. He's rarely on and usually spends time reading. We can all share my account so when we all chat he can say hi. That's not bad right? I mean you know I'm always busy too." The girl looks at you baffled shifting to irritation. She has never heard you speak up and in such a rude tone. You have always been shy and kind hearted until your brothers came into play. On your side you believe you were defending Sabo. He looked uncomfortable and seemed to find nice words to reject Cara but she never was one to take no for an answer. The girl gasps about to say something when a multiple honks brought you all out of the tension.

"Cara! Denise! Hurry up, we got to get home now! The game is almost on! Your father needs his chips and dips!" Denise groans at her mother.