Chapter 11: D.D.L.M

(A/N) : Yay! This is the longest story I've ever written! I couldn't have done it without you readers and support. Thank you! If you're curious what the title stands for it's: Dia del Los Muertos/ day of the dead. I just thought its too long to put. Enjoy~

It's been two days since Halloween. You and your siblings have been stuffing yourselves with candy, disobeying your mother's orders. Now you all wake up with a stomach ache. You toss and turn in your bed holding your tummy. You refuse to get up. It's 9:30 in the morning, Veronica notices that silent house around this hour. She decides to make some rounds and investigate.

She opens Sabo's door being the closest one near the stairs on the right. She gasps upon entrance. Sabo's face droopy and green with sickness. He groans holding his stomach. The snow haired woman rushes to his side checking his temperature placing he hand on his head. Nothing.

"What's wrong? You sick?" She asks. Sabo groans in pain holding his stomach.

"My tummy hurts." He pouts. Then it hits her. She places her hands on her hips in disappointment.

"Have you been eating candy for the past two days?" Sabo sticks out his tongue letting it hang as he nods. "Unbelievable! I told you kids not to eat too much. It makes you sick." Veronica storms out a little upset. She enters Ace's room finding him in the same condition then Luffy and you. All of you felt the same. She crosses her arms tapping her foot with completely disappointment after confirming that you all disobeyed her. "That's it! No more candy. It's off limits." She takes your bag of goodies and does the same to your brothers. You all groan attempting to make words to stop your mother from taking your precious sweets. Unfortunately, you are forced to drag yourself out of bed to catch up to her. You and your siblings walk out like a bunch of zombies. Literally dragging yourselves. Veronica turns to you and shakes her head. "No is no. No more. That's final. Look at you four. You look like a bunch of zombies." She clicks her tongue continuing to stash your goodies into a safe in the kitchen where only she is able to reach and open. "Now get up and get ready. I'll fix you some tea. It usually does the trick."

Defeated you all do as you are told. The stomach pains we're excruciating and a warm cup of tea sounded nice to you. Veronica heads into the kitchen to pull out her favorite teapot and sets the water to boil. She rummages through the cupboards when she notices the calendar on her fridge was of last month. She flips the page and notices she has something written today. She saddens starting to recall her fondest memories. After awhile, the kids emerge into the dinning room still feeling a little ill.

"Why do we have to get up so early in the morning on a Saturday anyways?" Ace ask.

"Cartoons." Luffy groans.

"Idiot she never wakes us up for that reason." Sabo adds. You were too drowsy and in pain to care for the reason although a nap would be nice. All night your stomach has been aching. You sucked it up just like your brothers. You weren't sure if it was such a good idea now that it feels worse. You all hear the loud whistle coming from the tea pot which seemed to intensify within a second. Ace and the boys cover their ears having never recognize the noise.

Affection 1 (ASL x Reader) -Complete-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें