Chapter. 25: Bye Summer Camp

(A/N): As promised another chapter, enjoy~

You stare, dazed at your left hand. The hand held by Sabo on the night of fireworks. Your heart begins to pound. Unconsciously you place a hand over your beating chest. Could it be that you held feelings for Sabo as well or was it something else you aren't understanding?

"Yo! (Y/n)! Let's go! We're going to go swimming, are you in?" You jump at the holler of Cara. Your friends dressed in bathing suits, as a strict policy when it comes to swimming in the lake. You had been waiting in yours on the steps of your cabin.

"U-uh oh! Yes, coming!" You take your towel as you catch up to your friends. It was like any other only summer has started and the heat was unbearable. The entire month you experimented on boys. You looked at one or tried to talk to one, even had William introduce you to his band mates. You've taken to conclusion that you had no feelings for anyone because the way you felt for Sabo, you felt the same for every other boy that looked, "cute" to you. It was an adolescent that you are grow up and changes are beginning to happen. You, however, did not know this. It was just a weird experience you were going through and it freaked you out. You overthink about your feelings for Ace and Sabo. What if the feelings you believe you haven't are not truly real and are just your imagination. The questions were driving you in circles and the more you thought about it, the more your heart constricts into guilt. Ace had feelings for you and you could not sort yours. What's worse is they're possible not real and you let him believe. The fruition had you bawling your eyes at night when all's asleep.

Three weeks have passed, a week before the end of July, it is the yearly completion between your camp and the rival camp of Hazelwood. Luffy bursts through the door of his cabin filled with energy, dressed in his baseball uniform.

"Play ball!" He cries out.

"Stop shouting you goofball!" Ace scolds. "It's too early for this."

"Hmm? Um, guys? Look!" Sabo points out to the entire group of kids, kicking up dirt, moping in their uniforms outside of their cabin.

"What's wrong with everyone? They all look so gloomy." Luffy starts.

"Dunno, I was expecting normalcy." A kid collapses in front of their cabin, Luffy trots up worriedly.

"Oi! You okay?" No response. He pokes the boy earning a grunt. Furthering his pokes, the child turns his head to reveal a gloomy looking face.