Chapter 24: Visiting Day

(A/N): Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you're all having a great summer cause I hate summer lol. It makes me lazy and unable to write. This is a short one but today is a holiday and it deserves a special so enjoy~

"It's visiting day~! Pick up your messes and look presentable for your parents arrival. Remember while you're here they will be expecting you to be on your best behavior. Feel free to show them the tour. By the end of the night we will be doing fireworks as a guardian event." The head counselor announces.

"Geez it's just our parents. No big deal." Ace mumbles.

"I can't wait to show mom our cabin."

"I'm sure she's seen it many times with (Y/n)." Sabo adds.

"Oh...well not this cabin." He snickers.

"It may not be a big deal to you but it is to me. My parents are neat freaks as well but they try their best to assimilate. So no one is leaving until this cabin is spotless and presentable."

Ace raises a brow. "Hey why not you do it yourself? We might leave something unprofessional that bothers you."

"That's a splendid idea Ace! Then you guys should get going that way you can't mess anything up."

"Our pleasure." Ace heads outside with a giggling Luffy. Sabo frowns shaking his head in disapproval.

"That's messed up. We can't just leave him to do this on his own."

"Oh, it's quite alright I would actually prefer it. So don't worry about me." William pushes Sabo out the door and closes it behind him.

"Uh.... okay? Never mind then."

"He's just freaking out about his parents. They must be nut heads having him be the same."

"Probably." Sabo agrees. "let's head over to (Y/n)'s cabin. See what they're up to."

"Sounds like a plan." All three race towards your cabin with Ace taking the lead.

You on the other hand escape from the ruckus that is your cabin. "Hey (Y/n)!" Luffy calls out. You turn to your brothers relieved to see a familiar face.