Chapter 6: Lingeries

Start from the beginning

"What?!" She asked, raising her on-fleek eyebrow on me.

"She's not a random girl, okay? She's a friend. What are you even doing here? I thought you'll be back next week?"

"I missed my son and our parents and of course, you. But is she really not a sex buddy?"

"Noona!" I scolded again.

She chuckles, ruffling my hair, then she pinched my cheek. "Well I guess she's indeed special. Can I borrow her though?" She asked.

"What? Why?" I asked, confused.

"I created a new batch of lingeries and I think she'll be perfect to model my work. Kinda why I complimented her boobs." Ooh, lingeries worn by Jiwon? That's hot. Can I see?

Of course not, pabo.

I watched my sister take Jiwon with her up stairs, leaving me and Jihoon behind. "Samchon," the little boy called, also doing his habit of pulling my clothes. I carried him in my arms. "Yes baby?"

"What is sex?" He asked innocently. I sighed, realizing that he heard it from his mother. My sister is not careful sometimes. " 'Sex' is like the other term for your biological trait, Jihoon. For example, your sex and my sex is male and your Jiwon noona is female. Do you get it now?"

He nodded. "Ne, samchon."

Lee Jiwon's POV

I smiled awkwardly at Jimin's sister after she made me sit on her bed. She is still eyeing me from head to toe and I'm somehow feeling super uneasy. I don't even know her name and we haven't even had a conversation at least, yet here she is, already eyeing me as if I'd feel nothing at all. If she just knew how shy and intimidated I am right now by her gazes.

Her being is surrounded by authority. Without uttering a word or by simply just sitting or standing, she emits that kind of vibe and it's really making me uncomfortable. Her features and characteristic, the way she moves gracefully is very far from Jimin's movements. Just by simply doing little things, you'll know that this woman in front of me has class.

"Are you sure your not going to fuck with Jimin?" She asked all of a sudden, taking me aback. Girl, this woman is very straight forward. She's sassy by movement, but she talks like Jimin base from her words or maybe she's just used of her brother being a play boy.

"Uhm, no," I answered, hesitant because she seemed so eager to hear that Jmin and I are a thing when we are even far from that.

"Are you still a virgin?" She asked again, this time as if taking my breath away, startled.

What the?! Is she seriously asking me that?! "I-I, uhmㅡ y-yes," I answered shyly because, girl, that's too personal.

"You know, I like you for Jimin." She said and sat beside me. "You're very pretty and you look smart too. Are you perhaps a heiress of a known person here in Korea?" I shook my head, lying. "No, I'm not."

Yes, I am. My father is a very famous Architect. He received golds for his work and he is known by rich people to create their house designs, company building designs and etc, and other than that, he owns several hotels and such establisments here in Korea. I'm absolutely proud of him but too bad, by just the one night incident where everything fell apart, he had left a disappointment and a heartache to me.

I lie about him mostly. To avoid further questions about my parents especially my father, I tell people that he's dead and only Jimin knows that my father left us for another woman. Despite knowing each othet for a short time, I don't know why but I can feel that Jimin is sincere with me. I've heard things about him, even the 'he's a demon in bed' kind of thing but I've never heard things about his very soft and cute sides from girls in the campus. I'm glad to know that he's showing his trueself to me.